Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells @ ICON Rollcall

rcrespo

Yes I know this is Miami but we do have some people in Orlando and north that read it. So you if you guys don't know it Danny is playing ICON tonight. I'm going up with a couple of people. I believe the cover is $8 and the event starts at 10pm and Bill Hamel is opening. It should be fun although work tommorow won't be. :(

BIG IT UP!

So any of you guys going?

danny progged it down .. he played some filthy breakbeats and some yummy techno. he closed the night with Quetzal!!! omg probably one of my favorite records of this year along with D-Clash and it really closes the night on a high note.

thanks to danny and everyone for coming down to orlando to see the howeller one more time!

see you kids soon.

BIG IT UP!!

those 3 hours at icon were incredible .. he really brings the same set of records to every show but does something different everytime at space he was really proggy and deep .. at vibe he was bangin at the end and at icon he was breakbeated up and crazy techno vibes.

Originally posted by rcrespo

those 3 hours at icon were incredible .. he really brings the same set of records to every show but does something different everytime at space he was really proggy and deep .. at vibe he was bangin at the end and at icon he was breakbeated up and crazy techno vibes.

How was the turnout at Icon? :confused: ... Was the crowd receptive to the breaks? :confused:

Originally posted by vipnerd

How was the turnout at Icon? :confused: ... Was the crowd receptive to the breaks? :confused:

overall a really good crowd and vibe ... some hot girls getting down tot he sounds of the howells and the breaks wnet down a treat amazing how receptive they were to techno :)

stryke@icon anyone?

Originally posted by vipnerd

Orlando is "the breaks capital", yet it seems no where else does anyone particularly care for it, or techno. I think stryke would do well in otown(my hometown)!

crowd receptive to breaks? this is orlando florida

the funky breaks capital of the world =(

crowd seemed to be a mix of people, not the usual icon drunken booty dancing crowd... it was a wednesday, so it seemed as though most of the people there were there to see danny howells.

His mixing and track selection were on point the entire night, vastly different from how he was at Space last week but still just as good =)

and the girls are WAY hotter in miami than orlando... its just too bad there are WAY more guidos down there as well ;)

howells is a certified lunatic btw.

Ben

www.djben.net