Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Abyss Tonight!!!

Wednesdays have been nuts so far this summer!!! Tonight is the Summer 2003 CD Release Party by DJ's Manny The Greek and Unique. 18 for everyone to enter tonight. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist/Comps. Also mark your calendars for two upcoming exclusive events:

7/23- Retro Rewind with a special live performace by the Tamperer "Feel It"

7/30- Special Guest DJ Richie Santana with a special live performance by Amoka singing the song of the summer "Appreciate Me"

Originally posted by jarmenio

Wednesdays have been nuts so far this summer!!! Tonight is the Summer 2003 CD Release Party by DJ's Manny The Greek and Unique. 18 for everyone to enter tonight. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist/Comps. Also mark your calendars for two upcoming exclusive events:

7/23- Retro Rewind with a special live performace by the Tamperer "Feel It"

7/30- Special Guest DJ Richie Santana with a special live performance by Amoka singing the song of the summer "Appreciate Me"

Cant wait for July 30th.

That has to be the song of the summer!!!!

MarcoMaxim

Originally posted by velvetrope

after so many weeks of just work, work and more work i am like 90% sure i will be at abyss tonight. i think it has been over a month since i been there.

Z

larry text messaged me & said that he thinks he is stayin in tonight...i may try to convince him cuz i really wanna go out for a lil bit, so we will see...

Originally posted by velvetrope

yea i will be on his ass to come out tonight too, both daves are goin, andy and jett will be there too. so he gotta go. not even a choice for him, lol

Z

oh man tonight is gonne be good....i am still tryin & if we don't make it, i want you guys to have a blast & take a shot for me