Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my trip to sobe review

wallmill

went to lime bar on thurs it was off the hook,good time good people... fri went to maze, honestly one of the best sound systems ive heard ,good vibe , the bouncers were cool, i like that set up that they have... then nikki beach on sunday my girl loved that. I did have one problem though, why is everything so much hip hop i dont ever remember it being that way.my trip almost got ruined when some guy grabbed my girls chest and when i turn to say something 7 of his friends start talking shit. its just me and my girl, that was some fucked up shit. but anyway we didnt let those lowlifes ruin our trip. so overall other than that had a good time.....

damn bro...sorry to hear that...what do u expect from such animals?? next time buy a Taser while ur down here....if u stay from 12th and up, u should have no problems with those beasts...pieces of crap i tell u, i doubt the beach will ever regain its luster again....pity

it got kind of sickening it was just me and her, why do they do that, i seen them grabbing girls arms and pulling them but its all good.... anyways i wish i could have met some of you's, dont know how to put the pictures on here but the guy from nebulaxx took a picture of me and my girl if you want to see it, its on the lime bar 7/3 picture # 8 ...

Originally posted by wallmill

it got kind of sickening it was just me and her, why do they do that, i seen them grabbing girls arms and pulling them but its all good.... anyways i wish i could have met some of you's, dont know how to put the pictures on here but the guy from nebulaxx took a picture of me and my girl if you want to see it, its on the lime bar 7/3 picture # 8 ...

which site?:confused:

Originally posted by wallmill

some guy grabbed my girls chest and when i turn to say something 7 of his friends start talking shit. its just me and my girl, that was some fucked up shit.

Tell your girl to watch where I'm going next time!