Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meet up for Armin Van Buuren!!!!

cool. how will you know who the cp people are? some of us don't know the others

Originally posted by vsoto212

Let's have a meet up inside ROXY. I'll probably be by the mens room near the dancefloor. Or the back bar. I'll let you guys decide as well.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

yo mareluna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats up

daniella, maybe we can also finally meet up too

have u heard any of me and bo's music?

our beats are comin prety good and we already have had major labels tell us the music is quality.

we just havent made that first unique track to get the ball rolling yet so we can release the two other ones we did

we have a great vocal int he works.

just lookin for a singer and writer

anyways

we talk about that maybe fri

where is everyone goin to meet on fri and like what time.

i am really bad at picking people out of a crowd

-dom

I think around 12:30 or 1 is probably the best time for a meetup so we can all be in there and be relaxed by then. We can meet by the Bar right next to the Mens Room. Thats pretty easy. What else do u guys think. We should try to finalize a time. I'll be with Buredf waiting for u peeps dancing my ass off. Ok I am going back to listen to this live broadcast by Misja Helsloot. Peace.

Originally posted by dshadow35

I think around 12:30 or 1 is probably the best time for a meetup so we can all be in there and be relaxed by then. We can meet by the Bar right next to the Mens Room. Thats pretty easy. What else do u guys think. We should try to finalize a time. I'll be with Buredf waiting for u peeps dancing my ass off. Ok I am going back to listen to this live broadcast by Misja Helsloot. Peace.

Sounds good, the bar next to the mens & women room around 12-1. I guess for us to find out who is who someone come with an idea.

Victor Soto

:aright: :aright: :aright: :aright:

that was sooo fuckin good. he was insane. i luved the lasers, it went with the music soo well. he is one sick dj. that was my first time hearing him live. i danced like a drunkin fool.very cool crowd too, everybody danced really hard, it was awesome to see @ like 5 that everyone had so much energy., that helped me to keep going. he really makes you move. i can't wait till he plays again. i'd actually go out of state to hear that again!:D :D :D