Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I see Stars in your future

spacious

Originally posted by sirdickenson

I guess Space 34 invented open bar as well?

Actually Space 34 didn't. I did back in 1974 when I invented the night club business, 12" vynil and the remix...way before you were born. Too bad I didn't invent contraceptives and tought your mother to use them...sir dic in son.:eek:

Originally posted by spacious

Actually Space 34 didn't. I did back in 1974 when I invented the night club business, 12" vynil and the remix...way before you were born. Too bad I didn't invent contraceptives and tought your mother to use them...sir dic in son.:eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:laugh: :laugh:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually Space 34 didn't. I did back in 1974 when I invented the night club business, 12" vynil and the remix...way before you were born. Too bad I didn't invent contraceptives and tought your mother to use them...sir dic in son. :eek:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by eddyguerra305

ANYTIME PAL CALL ME WHEN U NEED SOME MORE IDEAS;) :laugh:

I GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE READY TO COME ON BOARD. SPACE COULD USE A GUERRA AROUND HERE TO SET THINGS STRAIGHT.

LP

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

Eddy since u r all knowing...what do i have to do to be a star and get some credit around here....:rolleyes: .....:laugh:

Oh and that pic od george acosta...i think its to much of an xtreme closup...put the other one back....the new one scared me a bit!!!!!!!!:shake:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually Space 34 didn't. I did back in 1974 when I invented the night club business, 12" vynil and the remix...way before you were born. Too bad I didn't invent contraceptives and tought your mother to use them...sir dic in son

:laugh: OUCH:laugh:

Actually Space 34 didn't. I did back in 1974 when I invented the night club business, 12" vynil and the remix...way before you were born. Too bad I didn't invent contraceptives and tought your mother to use them...

Your sarcasm is not even remotely amusing to me or the rest of this messageboard. I am pretty sure your poor employees laugh at your wittless humor and the only reason they laugh is because their fear of losing their jobs. Who do you think you are? Al Gore? Did you invent the internet too? Your pathetic! The only thing you have going for you is your money and your club, other than that, your screwed. And your little condom joke was actually the only funny joke that you made, but we all know that you would have ran a contest to invent condoms and then just take the glory for inventing them. By the way; you never were a finalist in school for the spelling bee, were you? Vinyl not vynil; I guess no employee was around for you to ask how to spell it.

You came up with it in 1974 wowsers.

You are little too old to be hanging around this kind of crowd don't you think.

You must of been the kidd everyone picked on in school and you vowed to be the COOLEST when you grew up. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tricksy

You came up with it in 1974 wowsers.

You are little too old to be hanging around this kind of crowd don't you think.

You must of been the kidd everyone picked on in school and you vowed to be the COOLEST when you grew up. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but he never learned how to spell vinyl correctly after

allllllllllllllll these years!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: