Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
4realhousediva

So The Hype Is Johnholmes! Lol

in all seriousness on here, those who know me for who i am know that i am a man of my word and i would help anyone out on here if they ever needed it (you people know who you are). I would never pull off such a thing

Originally posted by thehype

in all seriousness on here, those who know me for who i am know that i am a man of my word and i would help anyone out on here if they ever needed it (you people know who you are). I would never pull off such a thing

why say that... who gives a flying fuck. this girl deserves everything she gets

Originally posted by thehype

your kidding me rite?

GO FCUK YOURSELF YOU ARE THE TROOPER ON SICKTRACKS! DENY THAT? YOU WERE TALKING JUST AS MUCH SHIT AS HOLMES WAS ASSHOLE! YOU LOOK LIKE FCUKIN JERRY'S KID! LOSE THE TOM CRUISE GLASSES YOU TOOLBAG!

Originally posted by jpdd810

Who the hell is this chick? Damn I'm not here for a few months and what happens!?! Shit for brains comes on here!

Who the hell is this????

Originally posted by foodidoo

Shes got all the latest snacks for 2003. She got snacks that didnt even come out yet.

twinkies.jpg

:laugh: .....i love that part......TALKIN bOUT TWINKIES THAT have glitter all in ya mouth when ya chew!...................:laugh:

Originally posted by cigs

Who the hell is this????

Now I know you haven't forgotten about me Tommy!!! The phone/computer works 2 ways sweetie!! Yes, I know I have been MIA for awhile but I'm back!!:D