Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help!!! Where to go for 21st B-day Thursday & Friday?

My girlfriend is turning 21 this Thursday night @ midnight therefore we are looking to party Thursday and Friday night but we are unfamiliar with most of LA's club scene since we've only been out here for a few months and her fawkin age has been holdin my ass back, lol ... sooooo anyone have any suggestions on where to chill? Looking for a bar or club on Thursday and a club on Friday and places on both nights that have afterhours.

Anyone who has info please hit me up and let me know the names of the venues, styles of music, crowd, opening/closing, price at door, guestlist (and how to get on it), etc.

This would save my life (seriously)!

Thanks.

my friends and i are going out this friday to celebrate a sister's 21st; funny that you'd be doing the same :D !!!

we're going to red, this being their second week at their new location. here's their site:

www.nexxez.com

you can sign up on their "redlist" to get in for $10 (instead of $20) if you get there before 10pm. my omniscient friend says, however, that you get in for free, until 10:30, if you are wearing at least 50% red, meaning a red top, or red pants/skirt. i haven't seen that in print, but i don't call my friend omniscient for nothing :D:cool: . sign yourself up on the redlist asap, though, just in case.

this week red has swedish egil and holly adams as its djs, as well as kosho, one of their residents, but i believe those are just the peeps in the main room. red goes till 4 a.m.

Thanks for the heads up ... from the looks of the website it sounds like a better party and the club seems quite asthetically pleasing.

Its funny, I just emailed Mauro Picotto yesterday to find out when, if ever, he will be spinning on the West Coast and the website you gave me said he was supposed to be headlining the Grand Opening of Red but then backed out for personal issues ... which sucks!!! Hopefully the resident DJs will be able to hold shit down.

Anyway, I think I'll roll to the club around midnight (still on NY time, lol) Do you want to meet up? We could do some joint b-day shots ... more people to party with the better.

Let me know -- hit up my email DieselBeatsNYC@aol.com