Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are people drinking lately?

hellomyname-is

Originally posted by absolutv

at what point are you gonna mention zygo?

if your not then ignore the question :)

these people dont know about zygo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the thing is that its perfect for our lifestyle...they just dont market it well, but hey what can we do about it....they need to taste the hell out of that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not to bad....but alcohol in general isnt the best tasting stuff!!!!!!! its about good times

turi is really good nice and smooth, crisp taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ultimat vodka is the shhhhiiiiitttttt....i like it

i have alot of things that premier beverage company has....cuz i work for them....so if u want to try something new come on over i have plenty!!!!!!!!!!!!1

None of u have ever tried AGWA....thats an interesting brand...its made with herbs and stuff, but one of the main herbs is bolivian coca leaf.....We all know what they use that for right?

but what i find interesting about it is the label...in the middle of surrounding the agwa sign is a BIG X...supposedly thats the way its supposed to make u feel....even bottled in amsterdam....but its very hard to find down here ive gone through the 2 bottle thay i was given.....it is a weird feeling u get when ur drink it...i do have a little left, if any1 wants to take a sip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you hear about ZYGO?

The marketing is concentrated on a grassroots level by building relationships by personal (or as in this case as personal as possible) contact with consumers, management, and ownership. They feel getting involved is a much more meaningful use of funds that plastering the world with their logo. When the excess of success comes in I'm sure the brainwashing will begin, but until then we need real communication between ZYGO and you guys.

Originally posted by tricksy

Well she's never been a big drinker to begin with . I guess she's found something she likes and she's sticking to it

And it gets her BANGED UP!! :laugh:

Eventhough half the time she's denying it!!!!!

Originally posted by tricksy

Well she's never been a big drinker to begin with . I guess she's found something she likes and she's sticking to it

Damn I can't beleive you don't me that well. Mrs. Tell her wazzap...ahhh the Miami Lakes days and nights and days and nights!

Memories!;):D:rolleyes::blank:

Originally posted by cheekeetika

:laugh: :laugh: You know I thought about the same thing! Don't know if thats what themrs meant! :laugh: :laugh:

No pervs....it's an actual liquor.

It is soooooo good.

It is like Amaretto and Cream, all together. It's very good.

Remind me next time you come over.

Originally posted by themrs

No pervs....it's an actual liquor.

It is soooooo good.

It is like Amaretto and Cream, all together. It's very good.

Remind me next time you come over.

Yeah I think that what Flip tried to give me the other night before we had dinner! He's always trying to get me drunk...hmmmmmmm! :confused: