Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fierydesire

Drinking . . .

. . . why is it some nights you can get totally smashed while other nights you drink the same amount but don't even get slightly drunk? :confused: WTF is that all about . . . Like last night I drank at least 5-6 drinks and I was like ok I'm still sober . . . I guess it was just one of the those nights no matter how much you drink your not gonna get :drunk::screwy:

Originally posted by fierydesire

. . . why is it some nights you can get totally smashed while other nights you drink the same amount but don't even get slightly drunk? :confused: WTF is that all about . . . Like last night I drank at least 5-6 drinks and I was like ok I'm still sober . . . I guess it was just one of the those nights no matter how much you drink your not gonna get :drunk::screwy:

I am like this when I drink out doors. I never really get fucked up. but when I am at a bar or club / lounge I can get pretty lit up.

I think alot of it is atmosphere... And probably has something to do with your other consumptions during the day.

Z

...it was because of the night before...it's always tough for me to get hammered the second night in a row...like my body develops a temporary tolerance...i usually alternate days when on a drinking binge...seems to work the best...or even better...i go to the gym the next day and sweat out the poisons so i can start all over again that night...

<--- alcoholic for over 12 years strong

Originally posted by phatman

Z

...it was because of the night before...it's always tough for me to get hammered the second night in a row...like my body develops a temporary tolerance...i usually alternate days when on a drinking binge...seems to work the best...or even better...i go to the gym the next day and sweat out the poisons so i can start all over again that night...

Congratulations... :clap::laugh:

Originally posted by fierydesire

I went to a bar last night..Was there before the majority of my friends & I was the last 1 drinking by the end of the night

:blank: I didn't even realize how much I drank until I woke up this morning cause when I'm drunk it takes me 4ever to feel any type of buzz & by the time I do I'm usually tired....... now I'm paying for it today...I think I still might be drunk..Oh well..

Originally posted by djreesa

i think it depends on where you go and the mood of everything...

you know you cant have a good time if it smells like fish:deadfish:

:laugh:

well if it was for the bartender giving me sooooo

many free drinks i wouldnt have looked like this:screwy: last night of feel like this now:hung:

Originally posted by phatman

Z

:laugh:

your prob right babes. . . The night before I was a mess :screwy:

and I had like 4 hours of sleep . . . no more drinking days in a row . . but I have done it before and ya know what I have gotten fucked up on all occassions . . . weird :confused:

Djreesa: :laugh: you know you loved that smell ;) yummmm fish

:vomit3:

oh and the bartender was not gay, he wanted some chicolata :tongue: