Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tupac Coming Back and Going After Shady Records!

"The late Tupac Shakur has released another track under the alias Makaveli. This new track labeled "Killah Team" is directed at the shady/aftermath record company. Also featured in the song was Outlaw Napolean and Hussien Fatal alongside Murder Inc.'s Ja rule. Sebtember 13th is when Shakur's return should be as he states in the song.

"Ive lived a lie too long, for seldom seen

my return brings shivers down your spine

as if its friday the 13th"

and his target at 50 cent is quoted as

" i heard about this faggot ass nigga from east

claimin he as rowdy as me

take you to the west the best

leave you like a bitch and bleed

clamin you the king of new york

i killed the king of new york

now ima leave you like biggie and send you to yo' death

with my guns up comin up straight out the west

i make sure that im still the mothafuckin last one left."

he also states

In my lolo with my nigga ja

puffy you think you killed me, nigga HA!

and this white boy from detroit

i kill this bitch

cause you just a hoe like 50 A SNITCH!

i know niggaz from the D and you real

let Gay Dre fuck you in the ass for a deal

Yo SNOOP!

why the fuck you take your shirt off

you know suge will make you fuckin die

after havin po po watchin yo' back you fuckin cry

lie nigga lie, nas you a hoe, ill give you a show

and let you know, you a broke down brother

with a ten minute hoe

nigga." this a strange situation because Tupac is refering to rappers of today. and rapping along ja rule. we hope this does not end out to be another fake.

"i never die i live eternal"

-tupac"

that was taken from http://www.jackin4beats.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=67

That would be crazy shit. If you think about it, he came out with more shit when he was dead than when he was alive. And people say him calling himself Makaveli was a coincidence, I dunno. For those that don't know, Makaveli was a guy who faked his own death.

Ehhh.... Who knows, this shit's probly fake.

Methinks Suge shot him over the rights to certain songs. I am currently reading a book all about Biggie and Pac's death's. Suge was more or less getting the rights to everything. He wanted to control the Hip Hop industry mafia style. Pac was supposedly gonna leave Death Row but Suge wouldn't let him leave because he didnt have the rights to his songs (hence the fact Pac's mom Afeni Shakur and Suge had a huge battle over Pac's songs.) As far as if he is alive or not. For the longest time I thought he was alive. Now im starting to think he's dead. But after reading those lyrics and re-examining it, it could go either way. But who cares, both rappers are dead over some stupid beef that Suge started.

Yea, I think he could be alive but I don't think he'd ever come back. If he did, he'd have to go to jail for a long time. For the charges he faced right before his "death" and I'm sure there's some charges for faking your death too. And if he was charged with that, he'd bring down a whole shitload of other people who might have turned their backs.

The more I read the lyrics, the less I think it was written by Tupac. It doesn't flow good enough to be Tupac. It was probably written by some wannabe rapper fan of his who just wants to create more hype. I know he and Dre had a little "falling out" before he died, but Eminem does nothing but praise him in his tracks and I don't think he'd go after Em like that.

So, my conclusion is, yes he might be alive, but NO he's not coming back.

Originally posted by DarrellG

Yea, I think he could be alive but I don't think he'd ever come back. If he did, he'd have to go to jail for a long time. For the charges he faced right before his "death" and I'm sure there's some charges for faking your death too. And if he was charged with that, he'd bring down a whole shitload of other people who might have turned their backs.

The more I read the lyrics, the less I think it was written by Tupac. It doesn't flow good enough to be Tupac. It was probably written by some wannabe rapper fan of his who just wants to create more hype. I know he and Dre had a little "falling out" before he died, but Eminem does nothing but praise him in his tracks and I don't think he'd go after Em like that.

Yo, Dar it's Mando.........The writing was poor also, I think it's just another ploy from Murder Inc. to try and raise their credibility----that ain't happening.....but on the charges he was supposed to go to jail for, don't they have a certain amount of time to be able to charge you? (like 7 years?)

you can be charged for faking you death because you are not on record therefore your not paying taxes at least under your legal name so if he were to come back he would prob. be hit with something from the IRS

Originally posted by thehunter

Ever hear in the beginning of one of Pac's tracks when he says in the background of some noise "Suge Shot Me"

OMG thats some freaky shit

My boy put that on the stero full blast I was like HOLY SHIT!:eek:

I really don't think hes alive

They had his autopsy pix and everything

http://www.celebritymorgue.com/tupac-shakur/

I jus think cause he was around in the rap game so long they had so much material on him they jus sold it as "new shit"

and that rhyme don't really sound like something he would write

For those that don't know, Makaveli was a guy who faked his own death.

Niccolo Macchiavelli didnt fake his own death. He was the author of The Prince , it was sort of a handbook on how to rule a nation. Amongst other things , he suggested that faking one's death when necessary is possible.

as for Pac not being dead...i wish that was true....but if he wasnt dead...and the nigga came back and signed with Murder Inc....or spit with Murder Inc...or mentioned Murder Inc...or said HOLLA...i'd drop him from #1...to #100000000000....immediately