Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luis Puig appreciation thread

georgeacasta2

LP FOR PRESIDENT:love: :love: :love:

I take shots at Space, but overall I can't bitch (well, sometimes the $7 beers are out of control), I mean afterall, he provides me with the best DJ's in the country, OG and Roland, and he brings in PICOTTO, so I'm a happy Lola. I don't go to Space enough anyways...:laugh:

Now, can we do a "Let Saleen back in Thread?":confused:

:D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djoscarg

Is this the LP appreciation thread...or the "we are Edgar's buddies and we are pissed" thread?

or better yet....

the "we are Space rejects that now have to latch on to Maze" thread.....

or...

the "where has the Trance gone?" thread

interesting that the Maze employees were some of the first to reply to this thread......always got their eye on LP!!

I SMELL HATERS!!!!

(but that is to be expected whenever there is a Space related post)

In the infamous words of my friend Edgar V....

"If you don't like Space....go somewhere else!"

but for Christ's sake please stop your pointless bashing and bitching and moaning....it's getting old:blah:

:laugh:

I thought my post was funny....guess nobody else did......You guys take this board way too seriously!!!!

Happyface and TheMrs......you guys need to take it down a notch....you are too sensitive!

I was just having some fun....DAMN!

Even Eddie went down on that one!!!

btw: Ed, did Klubvet get fired? cuz he was the first one that replied.....I hope you didnt fire him because he is a top-notch bathroom attendant!

I thought my post was funny....guess nobody else did......You guys take this board way too seriously!!!!

Happyface and TheMrs......you guys need to take it down a notch....you are too sensitive!

btw: Ed, did Klubvet get fired? cuz he was the first one that replied.....I hope you didnt fire him because he is a top-notch bathroom attendant!

:eek:

You're a liar too!!!

I've heard about your "infamous" sarcasm, Dr. Evil, but you seemed pretty believable to me. Next time feel free to put a little :laugh: guy next time you're REALLY playing around.

MMmmmK? ;)

Is this the LP appreciation thread...or the "we are Edgar's buddies and we are pissed" thread?

or better yet....

the "we are Space rejects that now have to latch on to Maze" thread.....

or...

the "where has the Trance gone?" thread

interesting that the Maze employees were some of the first to reply to this thread......always got their eye on LP!!

I SMELL HATERS!!!!

(but that is to be expected whenever there is a Space related post)

In the infamous words of my friend Edgar V....

"If you don't like Space....go somewhere else!"

but for Christ's sake please stop your pointless bashing and bitching and moaning....it's getting old:blah:

:laugh: :laugh: this post is hilarious

:eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO @ this thread.

I'm not even gonna read it cuz I'm not in the state of mind to right now. Haven't been on the board in a few days but I do know a few things......George Acosta2, nigga you ain't BLACK!!! :laugh:

I love LP because whenever I'm in Miami I am guaranteed a fuckin BLAST at Space, it's my favorite club in the US, and cute guys are always willing to accomodate my every need. That is all! :D