Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pearl Jam concert review

After a 30 song, 3 1/2 hour set, $14,000 in ovetime costs for the soundcheck crew its safe to say PJ did it for the fans and even made the papers the next day. Their set included tracks which they have never played before in NYC. Included was the Who's anthem "Baba O Reily", a cover of Mother Love Bone's "Crown of Thorns", and the extremely rare "Breathe". Ben Harper appeared to lend his voice on "Indifference" and "My Own Two Hands".

They join an elite group of four artists (The Grateful Dead, Iron Maiden, Bruce Spingsteen, and now Pearl Jam) that literally led the fans to cause the stage to bounce.

Originally posted by someclown

I miss the days when Pearl Jam was coming out with awesome studio albums. In the early 90's they were what music was about.

I beg to differ. They are a good band but compared to what the early 90's was offering, their sound was much more studio polished then it should of been.

I credit nirvana, the melvins, echo and the bunnymen, and sonic youth for creating the greatest rock albums of the early 90's.

-iliana

:cool:

Originally posted by iliana

I beg to differ. They are a good band but compared to what the early 90's was offering, their sound was much more studio polished then it should of been.

I credit nirvana, the melvins, echo and the bunnymen, and sonic youth for creating the greatest rock albums of the early 90's.

-iliana

:cool:

Interesting point. I still think "Ten" and "Vs." were 1990's classic albums.

I'm not even going to entertain your dumb-ass comment, instead just convey to your ignorant ass that just because you're not into a certain genre of music doesn't mean that you have to knock it.

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

Another tool

I heard u were killin it on the patio this wknd any truth to that you hairy baboon??? :laugh::cool::laugh:

ask ya girl im hairless

unlike u with ya brillowbar hair

MR JERRYCURL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

whats ur assbeen doin fool??

still dancing with vivacious every weekend to the hurting?

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by andrewthomas

ask ya girl im hairless

unlike u with ya brillowbar hair

MR JERRYCURL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

whats ur assbeen doin fool??

still dancing with vivacious every weekend to the hurting?

you know my girl wouldnt touch you, she said you kept tryin in miami and failed on many occasions lmao, and yea me and vivacious are secretly dating on the side rippin it up at sf every wknd :rolleyes:..I'll hit you up soon...did you ever do that mix to "Work it To The Bone" i think i gave you the acca for it? maybe not i forgot.

lata you hairy baboon :D

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

you know my girl wouldnt touch you, she said you kept tryin in miami and failed on many occasions lmao, and yea me and vivacious are secretly dating on the side rippin it up at sf every wknd :rolleyes:..I'll hit you up soon...did you ever do that mix to "Work it To The Bone" i think i gave you the acca for it? maybe not i forgot.

lata you hairy baboon :D

i taxed her in miami and got pics to prove :tongue::laugh: :laugh: