Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Real Summer Anthem......

Originally posted by wakeup

hahahhaa u sure about that fucking clown

FUCK YOU... end of conversation...

i post on this shitty board once in a blue moon and assholes like you have to start shit and put their two cents in. way too much free time on your hands.

Originally posted by a-tip

FUCK YOU... end of conversation...

i post on this shitty board once in a blue moon and assholes like you have to start shit and put their two cents in. way too much free time on your hands.

:laugh: :laugh: i would think id know since i had the track 2 months ago pratically and was told "HER" track is coming out on *69 and its rauhoffers mix:rolleyes:

Originally posted by wakeup

:laugh: :laugh: i would think id know since i had the track 2 months ago pratically and was told "HER" track is coming out on *69 and its rauhoffers mix:rolleyes:

You are soooooooo fucking cool if you had that track pratically 2 months ago!! I wish i can be like you! Wait lemme guess, you got it from Jonathan.. no wait HEX... maybe Danny.. OR WAIT.. maybe Peter himself! WOW. i wish i got music as fast as you!

you are the fucking MAN!

jsut make sure u write a full list of all the accas of deb cox/whitney and relentless keys denny threw over tracks on sat and sun, SICK times . if you lucky ull hear his new angel 2003 and his other new garbage track

sorry but i think the song is BORING, i wish everyone would get off the tribal trip already and go back to summer of 2000 when it was all bout progressive house andd songs actually had some sort of build up.

Apprciate Me and E-Samba = FUCKIN BORING:blown:

Originally posted by thehype

sorry but i think the song is BORING, i wish everyone would get off the tribal trip already and go back to summer of 2000 when it was all bout progressive house andd songs actually had some sort of build up.

Apprciate Me and E-Samba = FUCKIN BORING:blown:

e samba is another overhyped track, but dont say it a tip might say FUCK YOU for stating an opinion