Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bigtime!!!!

ummm...yeah...I like that song...I think it is called Dark Beat...I heard it in a club....hahaha...tool bag...Slinky!

A few things Stacked Hates...Guys Dancing in a circle, Glow Sticks and Fags That Think They Are DJ's....hahaha

Brian...good looks...you are correct 100%....

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stephanie74

that put a smile on de fez....yes????

muuuuuuuuuuch better thank you!

the funny part is, I prob know all of you guys from out and about, and we don't even know it. (ps - I've known Rydell since we were kids, we were on the same championship b-ball team together, when we were like, 8. HAHAHAHA)

and I've played with him at Cheetah....so stop hatin' on me! ;)

Originally posted by twiloguy

- I find it funny that people like you guys saturate the club/music scene, for the sole reason of taking up space and strutting around, and no zero about music.

hey dipshit....since when do you have to study music to enjoy yourself at a club......is it a requirement to dance as well........bro, you are definitely one of those losers that stands in the corner and has no friends but can at least name every song that comes on!!!!!........honestly, i dont give a shit who djs......as long as he is dropping silly beats that brings energy to the crowd.....and i have my good friends with me and good eye candy to look at!!!!!!!......that is what I base my night on!!!!.......and yes if it was up to me I would listen to final chapter on repeat all night long :D

Originally posted by Mystify22

Hey just wanted to pop in and say hello....

I can't post at my new job :(

Anyways, I'm home for lunch, gotta run....hopefully I'll run into all you sexy beasts at Tempts on Saturday.....

:heart: Alicia

not till sunday for me chica!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

and yes if it was up to me I would listen to final chapter on repeat all night long :D

not for nothing but it was the only domestic 12" nominated for 12' of the year @ IDMA's that year, and i would also listen to it on repeat, ahahaahah

Originally posted by stephanie74

hey Mystify....xoxoxo so sexy!!!

bus was bald last summer...thank god he has hair this summer..much much better......

hey dave....still going to surf ya stud???

my surfboard is packed and ready to go.......you bring the bucket and shovels!!!!