Clubplanet Nightlife Community

last night my life ended

mrmiami

You need to file a police report immediately. This way, there is no confusion in the eyes of the law that you are accusing her of theft. Since this is the kind of thing that is not high priority for the cops, you need to give them more time to deal with it. The longer you wait to file, the longer you will wait for them to act on it.

Furthermore, she may have already filed a police report on you for holding her stuff. Keep that in mind.

Since I do not practice law in Florida, I will not give you legal advice. Unfortunately, small claims court may not be an option because you're seeking the recovery of specific proerty and not strictly monetary damages. I don't know the small claims court down here. Check with them to see if you can sue for the return of specific property. Florida law might be different.

Does she owe you rent? Whose names are on the lease? An alternative might be to sue her for monetary damages (back rent) to give you some leverage to force her hand. Tell her you'll then drop the suit if she gives you your stuff back.

Please don't shoot the dog.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by macboy

You need to file a police report immediately. This way, there is no confusion in the eyes of the law that you are accusing her of theft. Since this is the kind of thing that is not high priority for the cops, you need to give them more time to deal with it. The longer you wait to file, the longer you will wait for them to act on it.

Furthermore, she may have already filed a police report on you for holding her stuff. Keep that in mind.

Since I do not practice law in Florida, I will not give you legal advice. Unfortunately, small claims court may not be an option because you're seeking the recovery of specific proerty and not strictly monetary damages. I don't know the small claims court down here. Check with them to see if you can sue for the return of specific property. Florida law might be different.

Does she owe you rent? Whose names are on the lease? An alternative might be to sue her for monetary damages (back rent) to give you some leverage to force her hand. Tell her you'll then drop the suit if she gives you your stuff back.

Please don't shoot the dog.

No don't shoot the dog! He's an innocent bystander. :(

Guest brwneydtrouble

Is she seeing someone? The only reason that I can think of as an explanation as to why she left all HER stuff, but took your records and stuff, is that 1) She REALLY has it out for you and wants to make the most damage, or 2) She's dating a DJ or wannabe DJ and she took your shit to give to him? I dunno, either way, the most important shit is to make yourself secure again, where she can't get to you or your stuff, and try to get your records back. Retaliation will only complicate things....but if you really want to find her and do damage...have faith, you or someone here will.

I already talked to the police, they said since I have her stuff I need to get with her to exhange items, if I cant get intouch with her and she wont, then I can file a report and she will be charged for grand theif!!!

the lease was in both of ou names, but she signed off of it, so she no longer is on. the locksmith let her in cause he license still had the addy on it. the police said she has a right to go in there cause her license and she still gets mail at that addy, but she does not have the right to take my things!!

and no, Im not shooting the dog, my neighbor has it at the time

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Then sue...and if her stuff is inside then put it out and she won't have to get in to get anything! Que se joda!:mad:

Like that picture Candy put up once.....

All the clothes and stuff thrown all over the lawn.

That was a funny pic.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mrmiami

thanx you very much!!!

Anytime, Mike. We look after our own. :)

ill let u burn all my c.d's....thats all i can offer....and dont retaliate...the best advice ive heard when it somes to crazy people is cut ur losses.....not to say dont try to get ur records back, but dont force the issue.....i do have one ? though.....what, if anything did u do to her?.....or is she just in a disturbed land?

I havn't done anything to her except be nice and let her get away with everything, till now. she has some major issues!!! she's fucked up in the head for real!!

and thanks flip, I might have to take you up on that. im going to have to start all over again, Im not going to be able to play for a while now, its going to take forever to build up my collection again

:mad:

Originally posted by mrmiami

you know, the last place she worked at was Diamond Dolls, and Im pretty sure that where she still works. Her name is Lexi, don't know what her stage name is. and BTW, she wasn't a stripper when I first met her

instead of dollars....give that bitch some quarters!

dude. what you gotta do. is hide some drugs in that bitchs shit.. and tell the cops she went on a crazy dope binge for 4 months and that you can take it anymore. be all like.. i cant stand all the random men that used to come over at all hours of the night.. buying dope from her.. that slut.. she sold my records for crack.