Club wars ...

vipnerd

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tricksy

I do not fear CP. If I did I would not be posting being a newcomer and all. I have a big mouth and I'm very opinionated.

I don't really give a shit if you like or don't like my comments, bottom line I say what I feel!

Tell us how you really feel:laugh:

I guess I am misunderstood. I did not mean that VIP nerd thinks that he is the shit. I meant to say that VIP nerd thinks LP is the shit. Whatever the case maybe like I stated previously everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Also, my intent was not to say that Crobar is small by any stretch. I guess I have to be careful what I say cause things are taken LITERALLY.

Tricksy ... what LP did this past WMC with the opening of his new club and the line-ups he secured are there for all of us to disect and analyze ...

As much as Ibiza is the world's capital for clubbing during the summer ... Miami has the top week for clubbing every year ...

That week ... every clubber around the globe is reading on the net about Miami ... the whole industry with few exceptions ... is here ...

And if their was buzz around this past WMC ... it was the line-ups Space 34 got ... and their outcome ...

I mean ... money couldn't buy all this ... and it will nver repeat ... how much of the total investment of 34 do you think was recovered only during WMC in water bottle sales? :eek:

Im not interested in how much he made, really. Bottom line you have to be very careful how far up the food chain you go that's all.

Anyway since I'm a newcomer are you related to LP , it just interests me to know. How much does he pay you?

Im not interested in how much he made, really. Bottom line you have to be very careful how far up the food chain you go that's all.

Anyway since I'm a newcomer are you related to LP , it just interests me to know. How much does he pay you?

how do you think he got the name vipnerd?

Originally posted by tranzwhore

how do you think he got the name vipnerd?

Have you met him?

He got the name because he is a HUGE nerd. Glasses, pocket protector and all. And the VIP comes from the fact that they will never let a geek like him in. :tongue:

You are not getting the point ... speak your concepts ... I do read them ... and consider them :cool:

What I'm stating is not contradicting you ... if something ... it is ellaborating from some of your points ... and laying down mine in the process ...

So far we are laying the facts ... and no one gets paid to lay down facts ... I have enjoyed the same priviledges at Space when I bashed their wrongs as well as when I salute their right doings ...

I welcome your forecast eagerly btw ... I don't think anyone believes in low post count ... but in content ...

"We are all equal ... 'til we write" :hat:

That figures. So he has all this time on his hands.

Listen, I think you're taking this way too serious giving me too much info that I could really care less about.

Unless you actually own Space then I wouldn't waste some much time figuring how much they made and how well known they are etc, etc.

Listen, I think you're taking this way too serious giving me too much info that I could really care less about.

Unless you actually own Space then I wouldn't waste some much time figuring how much they made and how well known they are etc, etc.

Read the subject of this thread for you to understand why ... :hat:

:laugh:

we as clubbers will be, the ultimate winners of the club wars. having a greater number of clubs, should conversely lead to, a wider array of music genres being represented. venues that rest on their laurels, will no doubt be left in the dust. just my two pennies. ;)

Originally posted by sobeton

we as clubbers will be, the ultimate winners of the club wars. having a greater number of clubs, should conversely lead to, a wider array of music genres being represented. venues that rest on their laurels, will no doubt be left in the dust. just my two pennies. ;)

the mod speakith!

damn just checked this thread out again and realized vip is left alone to defend himself against the edgar v girls.

LP is a great business man in my opinion who knows who to book and who not to book. Seriously check out the wmc lineups from this year, if you can't admit that is by far the best lineup for 5 straight days at any club then something wrong. THey had tiesto, sasha, digweed, oakenfold, pvd, deep dish, danny howells, picotto, james zabiela, danny tenaglia, sander k, gabriel and dresden, pete tong, cattaneo, BT, steve lawler, and of course the usual residents oscar g and roland. Seriously what more could you ask for and do not say its only during wmc, cause bs just last weekend we ali and danny,sander k, and tiesto with markus. Serioulsy for a club that consistently brings in such great acts, has the best residents, and has a couple of people that go out of their way to hook u up there all the time the club gets a lot of hate and the reasons listed above are the reasons why I think vip defneds them and so do I, you gottta respect what they do for our scene here in fl. Btw vip see ya tonight, gonna stop by nerve before heading out to see scumfrog, would love seeing fortier, but I've been looking for an excuse to go to crobar and they finally booked it.

Originally posted by livin42nite

. Serioulsy for a club that consistently brings in such great acts, has the best residents, and has a couple of people that go out of their way to hook u up there all the time the club gets a lot of hate and the reasons listed above are the reasons why I think vip defneds them and so do I, you gottta respect what they do for our scene here in fl.

:aright:

very true because there was a time on sobe where the only time you were able to hear top talent dj's was only during WMC & you wouldnt see them again till the following year...

for some reason or another dj's were not being booked...

lp has changed that.

not to forget others like ogmiami

LP is a great business man in my opinion who knows who to book and who not to book. tiesto, sasha, digweed, oakenfold, pvd, deep dish, danny howells, picotto, james zabiela, danny tenaglia, sander k, gabriel and dresden, pete tong, cattaneo, BT, steve lawler, and of course the usual residents oscar g and roland. Seriously what more could you ask for and do not say its only during wmc, cause bs just last weekend we ali and danny,sander k, and tiesto with markus. Serioulsy for a club that consistently brings in such great acts, has the best residents, and has a couple of people that go out of their way to hook u up there all the time the club gets a lot of hate and the reasons listed above are the reasons why I think vip defneds them and so do I, you gottta respect what they do for our scene here in fl.

THANK YOU

I JUST GOT BACK INTO TOWN AFTER BEING GONE FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT OUT OF ALL THE CLUBS HERE

SPACE WAS THE ONE I WANTED TO GO TO BEST ARTIST LINEUP

I DO ENJOY OTHERS BUT I FIND MYSELF AT SPACE ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND

Originally posted by vipnerd

Tricksy ... what LP did this past WMC with the opening of his new club and the line-ups he secured are there for all of us to disect and analyze ...

As much as Ibiza is the world's capital for clubbing during the summer ... Miami has the top week for clubbing every year ...

That week ... every clubber around the globe is reading on the net about Miami ... the whole industry with few exceptions ... is here ...

And if their was buzz around this past WMC ... it was the line-ups Space 34 got ... and their outcome ...

I mean ... money couldn't buy all this ... and it will nver repeat ... how much of the total investment of 34 do you think was recovered only during WMC in water bottle sales? :eek:

no offense but ur 100% wrong there

space was the only afterhours thats why it did so well,

ALSO

people here duringMC are very educated they arent the typical dumb floridians

u can have a good dj anywhere that week and they will go where ever it is

if space has ivano spinning all day everyday for a week it would still be backed cause whereelse are people gonna go at 5 am when they wanna still party?

granted true fans always show up to hear a dj early

blah ! blah ! why do a majority of CP people, feel the need to defend space ? most of us are aware of what the scene was like, before LP and Space where around.

why must the point be hammered away at constantly, as though people where clueless. :confused:

the reality is the playing field is getting larger. :idea: you cannot build a venue around a guest DJ. great clubs are built around.. great in house talent, creating a comfortable environment (VIBE), and not having to spend a fortune to have a good time. .:cool: IMO failure to recognize and understand the same could hinder success. if you rest on your laurels. with the assumption that people, will come because you have name recognition and bring in superstar dj’s. you are dead wrong … EVEN the playing field.. you may be surprised, at what the end result will be. as a point of information I am not referring to ONLY Space. so don’t hate me for giving my opinion. :D

Originally posted by sobeton

blah ! blah ! why do a majority of CP people, feel the need to defend space ? most of us are aware of what the scene was like, before LP and Space where around.

why must the point be hammered away at constantly, as though people where clueless. :confused:

the reality is the playing field is getting larger. :idea: you cannot build a venue around a guest DJ. great clubs are built around.. great in house talent, creating a comfortable environment (VIBE), and not having to spend a fortune to have a good time. .:cool: IMO failure to recognize and understand the same could hinder success. if you rest on your laurels. with the assumption that people, will come because you have name recognition and bring in superstar dj’s. you are dead wrong … EVEN the playing field.. you may be surprised, at what the end result will be. as a point of information I am not referring to ONLY Space. so don’t hate me for giving my opinion. :D

Agree ...

LP 4 to 1 know ... :D

damn just checked this thread out again and realized vip is left alone to defend himself against the edgar v girls.

LP is a great business man in my opinion who knows who to book and who not to book. Seriously check out the wmc lineups from this year, if you can't admit that is by far the best lineup for 5 straight days at any club then something wrong. THey had tiesto, sasha, digweed, oakenfold, pvd, deep dish, danny howells, picotto, james zabiela, danny tenaglia, sander k, gabriel and dresden, pete tong, cattaneo, BT, steve lawler, and of course the usual residents oscar g and roland. Seriously what more could you ask for and do not say its only during wmc, cause bs just last weekend we ali and danny,sander k, and tiesto with markus. Serioulsy for a club that consistently brings in such great acts, has the best residents, and has a couple of people that go out of their way to hook u up there all the time the club gets a lot of hate and the reasons listed above are the reasons why I think vip defneds them and so do I, you gottta respect what they do for our scene here in fl. Btw vip see ya tonight, gonna stop by nerve before heading out to see scumfrog, would love seeing fortier, but I've been looking for an excuse to go to crobar and they finally booked it.

Diego Martinelli was the one that booked ALL of those Dj's for Conference, including even the ones up to late summer of this year...not Puig or anyone else at Space....:idea: