Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts sat night

i will give an honest review.......music sucked balls saturday night......yeah he dropped some classics......relentless, chapter, afrika, kiss, movin up keys....etc.......but he drops those here and there all the time........I hope to god he saved alot for sunday so I will wait for that review before I truly vent........however, I still had a great time.......crowd wasnt overly packed and I was surrounded with good peeps so I cant complain about that........just when I think what denny could have played and how every song should have got you more amped for the next one.....it kind of bothers me!!!!!

****once again ceotter thanx for getting me retarded and allowing me to throw millions of napkins all over the place.......you are the best!!!!......and whomever pissed :peeright: all over her bar......you better run....she is gonna hunt you down and kill you.....ha ha ha!!!!

People are f**kin nuts, peeing on the bar? No Manners at all, I wish she caught them and the bouncers made them lick it up :tongue:

Originally posted by dondiezel26

and whomever pissed :peeright: all over her bar......you better run....she is gonna hunt you down and kill you.....ha ha ha!!!!

i will give an honest review.......music sucked balls saturday night......yeah he dropped some classics......relentless, chapter, afrika, kiss, movin up keys....etc.......but he drops those here and there all the time........I hope to god he saved alot for sunday so I will wait for that review before I truly vent........however, I still had a great time.......crowd wasnt overly packed and I was surrounded with good peeps so I cant complain about that........just when I think what denny could have played and how every song should have got you more amped for the next one.....it kind of bothers me!!!!!

****once again ceotter thanx for getting me retarded and allowing me to throw millions of napkins all over the place.......you are the best!!!!......and whomever pissed :peeright: all over her bar......you better run....she is gonna hunt you down and kill you.....ha ha ha!!!!

I NEED YOUR REVEIW

where were u sloppy nuts.......no show tommyarmani!!!!

I needed to recuperate & allow my serotonin levels to replenish. :laugh: I actually was sound asleep & saw a missed call from Roddigga on sat at around 5ish or so. we had exchanged numbers at marias house the last week. He was probably out of it at the time :laugh:

OMG THAT WAS THE MOST DIGUSTING THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:peeright: I can't belive he did not realize that was the opening of the bar...fucker peed right on my feet and my bag that was on the floor...totally disgusting...I poured vodka all over my feet to kill the germs...eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww. i just got chills all over.

Deisel those napkins are there as a cushion for when your fallinf down drunk after drinkign w/ me:laugh: throw all you want!

Originally posted by ceeotter

OMG THAT WAS THE MOST DIGUSTING THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:peeright: I can't belive he did not realize that was the opening of the bar...fucker peed right on my feet and my bag that was on the floor...totally disgusting...I poured vodka all over my feet to kill the germs...eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww. i just got chills all over.

Deisel those napkins are there as a cushion for when your fallinf down drunk after drinkign w/ me:laugh: throw all you want!

Thats fucking gross, I think thats grounds for murder by temporary insanity. Ive peed on bars before but on the actual wall of the bar not on bartenders. (dont ask in college we had penny drinks till you piss on monday nights. No one was allowed in the bathrooms The football team was paid to block the bathrooms if you didnt wear waterproof boots or snow galoshes you went home smelling like piss since the floor had about 2 inches of piss on it.) Oh and I did it at ****** too the line was too long for the bathroom and the bartender made me!!!