Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the ladies out there. . .

bigsteve8

Hypothetical questions. . .

Let's say that one is fingering a girl, she's telling him to go harder harder, all of a sudden said guy realizes that she's bleeding. This guy knows to trim his nails very well to avoid a cut from that . . . Said guy knows not to freak out or anything, just to say something like, "Uhm i think you're bleeding. . ." Ends up she said that she had had her period a few days early, was triggered by her getting fingered, guessed it happened when she all of a sudden tightened up randomly. . .

So, can getting fingered or something trigger a girl's period a few days early?

In a completely unrelated hypothetical question. . .any good advice on how to get blood out of couch cushions?

In all honesty I have never heard of that being possible..

When its your time of the month its your time of the month..

Sex nor forplay can trigger it.. Its doesnt work like that.

Perhaps I'm wrong but this has NEVER happen to me

As for removing the blood.. it shouldn't be too hard if you

wash them right away... Good luck with the aftermath mess :D

Guest gabo

an ex of mine would get her period a week early every time if we were messing around a week before her period

Originally posted by bigsteve8

...In a completely unrelated hypothetical question. . .any good advice on how to get blood out of couch cushions?

i don't know if these are the kind that have pillowcases or not; if they are, it's easy. blood pretty much comes out with COLD water and soap under the tap if you rub the soap in with your hands and sort of scrub it against itself, that's it - as long as you do it right away. but, if you've let it sit, it'll take longer. if you can throw them in the wash, use COLD water, and there's a stain remover called zout (not shout) that works pretty well.

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Hypothetical questions. . .

Let's say that one is fingering a girl, she's telling him to go harder harder, all of a sudden said guy realizes that she's bleeding. This guy knows to trim his nails very well to avoid a cut from that . . . Said guy knows not to freak out or anything, just to say something like, "Uhm i think you're bleeding. . ." Ends up she said that she had had her period a few days early, was triggered by her getting fingered, guessed it happened when she all of a sudden tightened up randomly. . .

So, can getting fingered or something trigger a girl's period a few days early?

In a completely unrelated hypothetical question. . .any good advice on how to get blood out of couch cushions?

thanks for the mental picture :vomit2: