Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone know of a shop in the area w/ a mandrel bender?

joeg

i need to get an intake pipe made sometime... and eventually an exhaust...

possibly FMIC pipes when i get around to that... although forge makes a REALLY nice one thats priced 'competitively'...

wish i had a side-impact accident on the eclipse... :(

I would contact kooks , they advertise at e-town and are located on long island , there trying to get into imports so there pricing on non domestic stuff is very good , they did a custom exhaust for a guyaround my way with a highly modded s4 , the bends and weld were nothing short of perfection. If you dont wanna go the ghetto route i suggest you contact these guys. http://www.kookscustomheaders.com

Originally posted by barslut

I would contact kooks , they advertise at e-town and are located on long island , there trying to get into imports so there pricing on non domestic stuff is very good , they did a custom exhaust for a guyaround my way with a highly modded s4 , the bends and weld were nothing short of perfection. If you dont wanna go the ghetto route i suggest you contact these guys. http://www.kookscustomheaders.com

nice!!!! thats exactly what i was hoping for... i make it a rule not to take my car to any big chains...

thanks for the heads up.