Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOUSE MUSiC IN EXIT

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by exit24e

Upstairs they got NEro, Shawn ink, Mike Brew, Ralphie Smooth, and Tommy Virtue... thats not that terrible at all... i heard it like 2 seperate parties...

you can't go wrong with any of these guys they rip shyt regardless its Exit you really won't find the hard sounds of house anywhere else in NYC.....yea Exit sucks but if you havent had fun or heard some good music fk the venue and attempt to have fun for a change it will take a lot of hard work having fun at exit haha but knowing the house music is dope at least try these djs need our support

Originally posted by daillestmattyg

is there a good amount of people in the white room, red room and the roof?

I remember the white room was the best spot in the house....but who cares...the place sux..music sux...crowd sux...vibe sux...nuff said! THey should have left it closed after they got busted by the cops back in February:blown:

EXIT IS A GREAT SPACE BUT WASTED BY BAD MANAGEMENT AND OWNERSHIP. THEY TREAT THEIR PATRONS LIKE SHIT AND OVER CHARGE THEM BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT AREADY. I THINK THEY SHOULD CLOSE DOWN FOR 6 MONTHS REDO THE PLACE A LITTLE CHANGE THE NAME GET A GOOD PROMOTIONIAL STAFF AND BY THE WAY TREAT THEM RIGHT SO THEY DONT LEAVE.

THERE ARE SO MANY ROOMS I WOULD HAVE THE MAIN FLOOR MOSTLY HOUSE BUT WITH ABOUT 4 SETS OF HIP HOP AND REGGAE THROUGH OUT THE NIGHT. HAVE A ROOM UP STAIRS FOR JUST HIP HOP, HAVE A 80'S ROOM FREESTLYE AND DISCO, HAVE A ROOM WITH SPANISH MUSIC. HAVE THE PLACE ACCOMMODATE EVERYONE. ALL SO BY MIXING THE MUSIC ON THE MAIN FLOOR A LITTLE YOU WILL ELIMINATE THE MAIN FLOOR FROM TURNING INTO CHINA TOWN AND WITH THE HOUSE MUSIC THE HOMMIES WONT BE THERE LONG.

SORRY IF I WENT ON TOO LONG HAD TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST

LOL :D

Originally posted by kaligirl

Please start.

There is alot of new prople here who have not had there ass chewed out over this issue yet.LOL

Maybe tomorrow - I'll see how much shit hip-hop gets here. These youngin's need to know and respect that there are other forms of music that are played in clubs.

Originally posted by spragga25

Maybe tomorrow - I'll see how much shit hip-hop gets here. These youngin's need to know and respect that there are other forms of music that are played in clubs.

Well considering no one has responded yet...................

Upstairs they got NEro, Shawn ink, Mike Brew, Ralphie Smooth, and Tommy Virtue... thats not that terrible at all... i heard it like 2 seperate parties...

my point is.. come support our local talent.. these guys are all good so show some love.. i think that in a few weeks that things at EXIt will brighten up soon.. if u cant stand the place then dun bother comin.. u know what is goin on in the main floor ahead of time so just deal wit it if u are comin out.. but for all the househeads take the party to the 3rd floor n have a good time or at least try to..

this is my third and final attempt with exit, and so far last Fri is so far diff then the past 2 yrs. If I didn't really think the club n staff were sincere about giving 150 % about turning this venue around I wouldn't waste my time. I've delt with the bullshit days of tunnel(4 yrs) n limelight (1 yr), so like i said i wouldn't waste my time unless the people goin into this party are committed to change it to how it was when it Fridays first started. for alot of u new jacks i bet exit was the 1st club in NYC u ever stepped foot in. so from my understandings is this, we r bangin out out upstairs to in due time bring back the life n energy this please still has throughout the entire venue. And for the haters think n speak what u'd like. NYC nightlife has to change and i think this is a step in the right direction. don't hate appreciate what some1 is trying to do.

ant nero;)

Originally posted by leener4269

if ralphie was really ur boy, u would be goin to exit to support the kid instead of defending him on a cheesy messageboard yo ;)

my boy squaks got him hooked on sf so ill see him there...:D

First off i dont really know Ralphie, i met him a few times, Mike is my boy and the only reason i was there last week was i was @ Avb which i think is understandble. Oh, an Technicfreek, i was not bashing the party, i was suporting it, i think that linuep is pretty good.

And about the whoel hiphop thing. Hip hop is one thing, but overpaid actors with tshirts and chains down to there shins, screamin at microphone about money and bitches and chrome rims is a whole other thing.

Originally posted by bklyn4life

MY BAD ABOUT THE HOMMIE THING, PERSONALLY I LIKE HIP HOP AND REGGAE AS MUCH AS I LIKE HOUSE MUSIC!!!

Thats cool. You know there is only a handful of us here that like hip hop so we are always having to defend it one way or another. ;)

And about the whoel hiphop thing. Hip hop is one thing, but overpaid actors with tshirts and chains down to there shins, screamin at microphone about money and bitches and chrome rims is a whole other thing.

Keep poppin pills and wearin them UFO's bra! :blank: