Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ummm...what?!

bigpoppanils

Man with Three STD'S seeks group of Chicks To Boogie With - m4w

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: anon-13438093@craigslist.org

Date: 2003-07-11, 12:00PM

Hi there ladies,

My name is Tito O'Harra and I have alittle problem...I have Warts, Herpies, and Crabs....and none of them are going away...I'm pretty handsome, at least that's what my mom told me when I was a kid and I'm also sweet as peach jelly. Perfect guy right? Wrong...everytime a girl wants to get nasty with me and we get to third base she starts screaming like a freakin banshee....Now are there any chicky's out there that don't have a problem with an infected Puerto Rican or are all you chickies too damn self-absorbed with getting your nails done to realize that there is more to a man than his STD'S I know there are some fine honnies out there that are ready to boogie with me....so, I say, Step up to the T-Ball plate and hit a homer....homey

piece out jenny sally edith and carnie

Tito the man with the plan, ya heard?

Copyright © 2003 craigslist

http://newyork.craigslist.org/cas/13438093.html

:laugh:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

Man with Three STD'S seeks group of Chicks To Boogie With - m4w

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now are there any chicky's out there that don't have a problem with an infected Puerto Rican or are all you chickies too damn self-absorbed with getting your nails done to realize that there is more to a man than his STD'S

oh

ma

gawd! :laugh2:

funny thing is....@ 8am this morning, someone called me and asked for "Tito".... i thought it was the wrong # . . . but . . . :eek: