Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's waiting....

I haven't heard about this show. I'm assuming it is about people going under the knife. Those shows are gruesome, but I can't not watch. It is fascinating to see the extremes people will go to. Details, please.

It's not a reality show or anything it's just a regualr show about plastic surgery. On the commercial that I saw tonight two doctor's were in the operating room and one doctor had put an implant in and the other doctor took it out and told him he put it in wrong and the doctor that made the mistake told him thank's for saving my ass. So I'm assuming it'll be all about plastic surgery.

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

I'm not familiar with this show but I usually don't have a stomache for those plastic surgery shows to begin with :(

I dont have the stomach for it either but I still watch them.. Its interesting to see how far people will go just to be accepted.. :blank::blown:

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

I'm not familiar with this show but I usually don't have a stomache for those plastic surgery shows to begin with :(

I can't watch them anymore, either. I saw a show recently on VH-1 that just completely disgusted and disturbed me. I just can't deal with it anymore!