Clubplanet Nightlife Community

d:rew

teamj5

Originally posted by whadupg

Don't listen to him flava - ghey trance rules! I went in February and had a great time - it wasn't that packed and it'll probablly be less packed now since school's out. You'll be able to do a mean 2-step I promise :D (someone please get video)

i will only have a good time if i make it a good time. pvd will only prohibit me from having a good time. i am gonna stand up for the ghey house nation and fight the evils of epic trance.

Originally posted by flavanugz

i will only have a good time if i make it a good time. pvd will only prohibit me from having a good time. i am gonna stand up for the ghey house nation and fight the evils of epic trance.

You coming out with us on Thurs night? No epic trance, I promise :tongue:

Originally posted by flavanugz

Soooo, we're going to Pravda on Friday then?

What chick has pussy-whipped teamj5 so bad that's she convinced him to go to PVD, who has then in turn convinced you to go to PVD??? What the fuck are you guys thinking?!?!?!

Todd, gay house MUST be present on Friday. Please, it's for flavanugz's own good. Think of the children.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

While the prospect of this sounds funny, I don't think it'll turn out to be as good as you'd think. As the last heterosexual male on this board to attend a PVD show, I can assure you it's one of the worst experiences I've ever had out at a club, EVER. Outrageously packed, huge line, getting drinks is a major chore, the music is gay trance (the anti-christ of gay house) and the people there make you want to tear your hair out. Even if you're trying to do funny stuff, it will be way too crowded for others to notice.

But yeah, that sounds like a good time, right?

HATER! You just wait and see what we are going to do to you tomorrow night and Friday:balls: