Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what was most stupidest thing u did drunk

Originally posted by aim4night

ok well i called up this guy's house, i'm friends with him, it was 3 am & his grandmas bf answered and i told him off. my friend called me the next day cracking up. i felt so stupid cause i didnt remember.:laugh: :laugh:

One night coming home from a club i was drunk as hell and realized I left my keys on the coffee table so i kicked my door down down 6am waking half the neighborhood with my yelling and cursing....now my door has dents all in it ...and now i have to buy a new door

the time in college I come home drunk to find a girl and guy in my bed having sex as he's on top of her I grab him by the hair rip him off of her and proceed to kick the ever living crap out of him....only to find out when the lights go on that I was on the right floor in the right apartment but WRONG BUILDING!!!

Needless to say they weren't too pleased and understood the mistake. Bitch had a bangin little body on her.

after leaving bunka in 98, i dropped my boy off, (i was drunk as hell) he otl dme to go straight home, i did a bump of ketamine, and proceeded to drive home, well i went into the whole while driving and when i came to i was going across a lawn straight for the front door of a house, needless to say i hit the brakes went up the steps and stopped roughly 4 inches from the door, i shoved that thing in reverse and bolted home, next morning one flat tire,

also DWI leaving DJais, thanks Joey ;)

Drunk off my ass driving home from Jenks to Ortley beach. I got pulled over by a cop who asked me for Id - so I told him my wallet was in the trunk. After searching my trunk for 10 min the cop asked how much i had to drink so I told him (with no hesitation) that I was hammered. He said go home and go to bed and if I see you again I am locking you up. No ticket - thank god

BTW after this weekend I think Rydell has a good one to share

well i have a good phone story.. we can say i was "drunk" but needless to say i came home from the roxy at 7 am... got a messege from some guy i met weeks ago.. saying he found my # when he cleaned out his car.. we were really messed up when we exchanged them... so he left his number and said to call him.... i thought he left me his cell phone number... so at 7 am i was all excited that he called me... so i called him.. asked for frank.. he came to the phone adn i was like.. hey you... its dani.. he was like who?? i was like dani remember.. he was like.. oh i thinkyou are looking for my son!!!!!! i was so embarassed!

Okay 1 night at Deko I was unbeleivably drunk and going up and down the stairs and almost falling lol so anyway I proceed to go home not realizing I had lost 1 of my shoes....so still drunk the next day Icall Deko and ask the girl if they had found the shoe.. how retarded am I?? it was funny b/c my roommate was sitting there and was hysterical that I actually asked if they had my shoe.. lol