Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Josh Wink Roll Call

Originally posted by pangelid

whoaaaa, what kind of set is he droppin? chunky techno or experimental? I'm guessing he is touring b/c he has a new cd out. anyone heard it?

Yeah he is touring to promote his new CD, which is pretty good. Glad to see a Philly DJ other than Robbie Tronco get out of the area and showcase their talent.

Originally posted by mangos

Yeah he is touring to promote his new CD, which is pretty good. Glad to see a Philly DJ other than Robbie Tronco get out of the area and showcase their talent.

there are MANY Philladelphia DJs that are touring all over showing there talent...

The Tigerhook crew-Randall Jones, Hito, Rodrigo, Pappas, Udoh, DeepC, Phil Charles etc...

they play all over the world.

King Britt

Nigel Richards

etc....

most of these guys travel a helluva lot more than Tronco does.

Originally posted by az-tec

there are MANY Philladelphia DJs that are touring all over showing there talent...

The Tigerhook crew-Randall Jones, Hito, Rodrigo, Pappas, Udoh, DeepC, Phil Charles etc...

King Britt

Nigel Richards

etc....

There's no doubt that there is all of those Philly DJs touring all over the country, and even the world. But outside of Wink, Tronco, and Nigel Richards who, outside of Philly, knows who they are? Most of those names are all recognized in Philly, but outside of those 3 names, a lot of people have no idea who they are or that they are Philly guys.

It goes without saying that Tronco is one of the biggest named producers in dance music history, as well as Wink...hopefully when my man John Farruggio starts touring in the fall, people will start to learn who he is and learn he is a top notch remixer. (Crazy Train, Get Busy, Work It, Never Leave, Show Me, and Supa-Shaka....those are his most recent releases)

Originally posted by az-tec

King Britt

Nigel Richards

etc....

exactly.

Originally posted by mangos

There's no doubt that there is all of those Philly DJs touring all over the country, and even the world. But outside of Wink, Tronco, and Nigel Richards who, outside of Philly, knows who they are? Most of those names are all recognized in Philly, but outside of those 3 names, a lot of people have no idea who they are or that they are Philly guys.

It goes without saying that Tronco is one of the biggest named producers in dance music history, as well as Wink...hopefully when my man John Farruggio starts touring in the fall, people will start to learn who he is and learn he is a top notch remixer. (Crazy Train, Get Busy, Work It, Never Leave, Show Me, and Supa-Shaka....those are his most recent releases)

you look VERY ignorant right now...

outside of Nigel, Wink, and Tronco there's King Britt, Pete Moss, and Deiselboy who all travel to all parts of the world...King Britt and Deiselboy are considered one of the best DJs in their respective genres...

Your no-name boy can only wish he could hang with some of the names Philly has to offer...

Go out some more and buy yourself a clue, moron...

oh my goodness...forgive me...

let's not even start to mention Deep C (who's a former resident of Fabic in LONDON), Chris Udoh, and Phil Charles...

mangos please: just dont even respond...save face while you still have the time...

Originally posted by highmay

oh my goodness...forgive me...

let's not even start to mention Deep C (who's a former resident of Fabic in LONDON), Chris Udoh, and Phil Charles...

mangos please: just dont even respond...save face while you still have the time...

Too late...oh darn, I didnt save face on a message board on the internet...what will I ever do?

:blank: