Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The winner of funniest drunk moment is.......

Okay 1 night at Deko I was unbeleivably drunk and going up and down the stairs and almost falling lol so anyway I proceed to go home not realizing I had lost 1 of my shoes....so still drunk the next day Icall Deko and ask the girl if they had found the shoe.. how retarded am I?? it was funny b/c my roommate was sitting there and was hysterical that I actually asked if they had my shoe.. lol

Steffer/Tigga/Tiggs/Styfe whatever else you call her.

I seriously think this is the funniest thing I've ever experienced my whole life. Even funnier when you heard the story when it was actually happening. Stef you're the best!!!!

Stef-(over the phone) Carl I lost my fuggin shoe in Deko,

Carl- Who the fuck loses a shoe....... (scratches head) ..........

BBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SORRY STEPH, you definately party harder then any girl I know, luv ya babe;)

Im laughing still right now

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njstacked2

not True...Carguy is a good person and means well.

I know whatyou meant now Chris,

I got a little pumped up friday and tried to squeeze the whole month of june into the first night there since I been gone all summer. It wasnt that big of a deal just not a well thought out quick decision, it's all fixed now tho!!!

Where TF were you BTW ?????

Originally posted by njstacked2

I was watching a bull fight on acid.

People are telling me that you are looking good these days carl....nice work!

Always good to hear, up to 219lbs, need to lose like 8-10more lbs to be shredded, Im sorta satisfied right now, I fell outta the loop because I was not coming down, but Im back on track now.

Yo coordinate with Bus and Tiggs for a sexy sushi hoboken run in the coming weeks. HOLLA

Fake armani..... shut the fuck up you cum slurping dirty skank. nobody's talking to you twat. I am more sexy and loved right now then you'll ever be you're whole life. Cough cough (whore) cough cough !!!!!

Originally posted by carguy19

Fake armani..... shut the fuck up you cum slurping dirty skank. nobody's talking to you twat. I am more sexy and loved right now then you'll ever be you're whole life. Cough cough (whore) cough cough !!!!!

Hi 3rd grade called.................. they want their humor back.

Good luck with those so-called friends of yours!

Originally posted by carguy19

Always good to hear, up to 219lbs, need to lose like 8-10more lbs to be shredded, Im sorta satisfied right now, I fell outta the loop because I was not coming down, but Im back on track now.

Yo coordinate with Bus and Tiggs for a sexy sushi hoboken run in the coming weeks. HOLLA

If youre going to be in Hoboken soon then tell me where youll be cause i want to meet you and break your nose

and give you a haircut p.s.

Originally posted by fakearmani

Hi 3rd grade called.................. they want their humor back.

Good luck with those so-called friends of yours!

Who asked you, you're probably some fat busy body, nosey bitch that nobody likes, introduce yourself to me next time your out so I can spit in your face cunt

Originally posted by calebb

If youre going to be in Hoboken soon then tell me where youll be cause i want to meet you and break your nose

and give you a haircut p.s.

I'll come meet you tonight asshole gimmee the address pussy