Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The winner of funniest drunk moment is.......

Originally posted by fakearmani

Totally agree on the "quote" comment....

Not so much the "are they hot" comment - they all look fine to me!!

But according to my clubplanet calculations - Mr.IwishSomeoneWouldHitHimWithaCARguy gets a little too flirty wirty with the Iron Princess!

Just an observation!

FAKE ARMANI- This is your 1st Iron lesson, your ass, it's supposed to look smooth and tan and round, and at the same time sof to the touch, not like a shopping bag full of 3 week old breakstones COTTAGE CHEESE get to the gym girl. Stay tuned for lesson #2 tomorrow.

Yours truely, Iron officer Carguy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dondiezel26

carl......good to see u out again brotha....hope all the bullshit is behind you.......and you can enjoy going out again!!!!

tigga......please dont listen to a word this caleb clown says!!!

caleb....run before you get hit by da BUS!!!!

I wonder how much hell be able to utilize his "muscles" after I knock him out with a golf club? Let me know if you were wondering the same thing.

Originally posted by calebb

I wonder how much hell be able to utilize his "muscles" after I knock him out with a golf club? Let me know if you were wondering the same thing.

i dont even think a golf club will help you dipshit......but if you can bring it in the club please do so.......it would be fun to watch you swing and miss and than get your teeth shoved down your throat

.....will someone please post a picture of this clown asap!!!!

i dont even think a golf club will help you dipshit......but if you can bring it in the club please do so.......it would be fun to watch you swing and miss and than get your teeth shoved down your throat

.....will someone please post a picture of this clown asap!!!!

Oh, is that where you fight? In clubs? How well would it work outside of a club? And I dont miss, I was All-State.

Originally posted by calebb

Oh, is that where you fight? In clubs? How well would it work outside of a club? And I dont miss, I was All-State.

now i have heard it all........ha ha ha ha.......please walk around with a golf club than......it will make things easiar to pick u out.......than when you get your teeth bashed in.........i can keep the golf club!!!!

now i have heard it all........ha ha ha ha.......please walk around with a golf club than......it will make things easiar to pick u out.......than when you get your teeth bashed in.........i can keep the golf club!!!!

Looks like I have to break this into little pieces so you can better understand. Is it really that hard to get your hands on a heavy object and use it in manner to fuck someone up? Do you really not see the logistics in what I'm saying? Or does every conversation you participate in have to involve clubs?

CALEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.........................................your like the younger brother i always wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this reminds me of the time i was a young boy and i went to the zoo...................i took a stick and started poking at this bear cage...........i laughed and teased the bears for hours!!!!!!!, i even went as far as eating food right in front of there face................as they drooled and banged at the cage

after 1/2 hour of teasing the big bears i walked away, towards the other animals, as i walked away i noticed the cage was open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, yes the cage was open!!!!!!!!!!, i laughed for a minute and ran like the wind, but there was no escaping the big bears...........................

to this day i still have a fake leg and cant chew out the right side of my mouth..........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORAL OF THE STORY CALEBB, DONT TEASE THE BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone makes mistakes and screws up....

I choose to judge people on how they fix what they broke, rather then just write them off from the start...

I am sure Calebb did not really think about what he said before he wrote it...

Its obvious he has not met you yet kid....

As I can see by all the responses, no one else that knows you agree's either...

Thanks for all the nice responses guys... Bus appreciates it....