Clubplanet Nightlife Community

POOR BILLYS... u guys didnt hear?

Tuesday night the owner of Poor Billy's foud out he was going to be arrested the following morning on charges of tax evasion[sp] and fraud. There was an ongoing investigation and it all started going dowhill. He jumped in front of an Amtrak train and killed himself early Wednesday morning and the following day P.B ost their liquor license.

No more Poor Billys.

Originally posted by lafemcaliente

Tuesday night the owner of Poor Billy's foud out he was going to be arrested the following morning on charges of tax evasion[sp] and fraud. There was an ongoing investigation and it all started going dowhill. He jumped in front of an Amtrak train and killed himself early Wednesday morning and the following day P.B ost their liquor license.

No more Poor Billys.

funny i was just there 5 days ago, having a ketel and 7, and funnier yet this was after the passing of Poor Billy, get your facts straight please

LAFEM has no idea what shes talking about.

Tell her how it is DANCERBAR!!

POOR BILLYS WAS OPEN LAST TUESDAY, and will be open EVERY TUESDAY from now until my kids start going there having random sex with strangers they just me also.:swallow:

SO lets say it AGAIN

POOR BILLYS IS OPEN TONIGHT AND EVERY NIGHT!!!

And they also serve stuff that makes you do silly things, i think its alcohol.

ANYWAY, see you all tonight.

I will be holding up a sign letting everyone know that it is open and LAFEM still has no idea what shes talking about.

MarcoMaxim

Originally posted by dancerbar

funny i was just there 5 days ago, having a ketel and 7, and funnier yet this was after the passing of Poor Billy, get your facts straight please

you sure you're not a bitch going through menopause? what's your address, i'm gonna send you a year's supply of zinfandel and paxil

No more Poor Billys.

Did you also hear that on his body they found the secret maps of both Al Capone's grave and the lost city of Atlantis. And if you look in the walls of poorbillys you'll find all his hidden money. Lets keep the rumors coming.

Originally posted by davisg

Did you also hear that on his body they found the secret maps of both Al Capone's grave and the lost city of Atlantis. And if you look in the walls of poorbillys you'll find all his hidden money. Lets keep the rumors coming.

Thats what i heard

"poor billy" didnt have really anything to do with the place for the last 2 yrs. his business partner/ ex wife had been in control for the last 2 yrs. his death had nothing to do with anything concerning the club. it was just coincidence that they had problems with the lisence at the same time.

at least thats what i heard from a reliable sorce.

its not really bar food, The steaks are better than any outback, longhorns or any other place of that sort. To call it Bar Food is insulting to the chef. Im sure youll love it. the steaks are amazing.

Check it out early on a Tuesday, then you can walk right over to the club.

MarcoMaxim

No more Poor Billys.

some one else shoudl scoop that place up im sure

Originally posted by marcomaxim

its not really bar food, The steaks are better than any outback, longhorns or any other place of that sort. To call it Bar Food is insulting to the chef. Im sure youll love it. the steaks are amazing.

Check it out early on a Tuesday, then you can walk right over to the club.

MarcoMaxim

Food is SLAMMMIN!!!