Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Hotels...

malanee

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Roney Palace. The suites are very nice. I don't remember how much. Travelocity or Expedia is where I found it.

that was a pretty nice place. very close to Nerve, although a bit of a walk from the main area of the beach, but very nice.

Originally posted by revaluation

our place was a shithole but cheap, very conveinient and close to everything...14th and Collins...the Henrosa

That place was disgusting. The accomodations might have been bearable, but the toilet water seeping into the carpet was a little much, no?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

That place was disgusting. The accomodations might have been bearable, but the toilet water seeping into the carpet was a little much, no?

the back alley drug deals at 5am were convinient though :D

If you want luxurious during WMC, go with 3 or 4 people and you can stay on collins near Lincoln mall for 130 a night per person. I usually stay at the Shore Club or Delano. Also try Doubletree surfcomber, about 200 less then the Ian Schrager properties during WMC.

From all the times I've been there, the medium-priced hotel I liked the best (clean, quiet, by the beach, pool, in SoBe) was the The Marseilles Hotel (1741 Collins).

I wich I was in SoBe now...

:drunk::smoke:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I stayed at the Clay Hotel on Washington St. It is right across from Crobar.

It was mad cheap. I had 3 other people in my room and we each paid around $140 each for 7 nights! It wasn't luxurious but it was clean.

Their website is www.theclayhotel.com Make sure you click on hotel and not hostel... haha, i bet that is even cheaper :D

was that close to mine . . .

anyways, last time i stayed at the henry hotel, clean, cheap and good location . . .

the time before that i stayed, this is truly embarassing, at the clevelander . . .

it was by far the most quidoed out place in south beach . . .:puke:

That's coz everyone loves Miami! At least I do!!!

Out of the 3 times I went it was:

2001 - Tudor (Collins & 11th) - really nice rooms, GREAT location, might be a little more pricey than the others but I love that hotel.

2002 - Clifton (on Collins between 13th & 14th I think) - it was pretty decent. The beds were HUGE, but the rooms weren't AS nice as at Tudor. It's a little cheaper though. Still good location. It wasn't too expensive either.

2003 - Tudor - see above :D

I'm jealous you're going :cool::tongue:;)

Originally posted by vicman

i need a vacation...i need a tan :(

Me too.. My skin has seen the sun only ONCE this summer.. How sad is that???? You guys have no ocean here :( I'm so used living 5 mins away from the beach........... Ocean City or Virginia Beach are waaaaaaaaaay too far..........