Clubplanet Nightlife Community

? for those with their own place...

those who own a kitchen table.....how often is it that you actually sit down and eat dinner on it?

I got home from work early....cooked up an awesome early din dins...(( i'm going out tonite, and don't want to go out full, or on an empty stomach )), and realized i can only sit at my comp and eat. I have laundry all over my couch that needs to be put away, and really unless i sit on the floor, the comp and kitchen table are my only options.....

...funny but, i didn't even consider my table.

lol....

Originally posted by fierydesire

I don't live alone but I never sit at the table . . . wow just realized that . . I guess it has like a family quality to it ya know . . . like when I lived at home we used to sit together at the table but even that was rare :half:

i know man....i've rarely even thought of my table as anything else than a magzine rack.....;)

i have been living with my roomies for over 3 years and we never had a dining room table so we always ate on the couch and coffee table...we just got a table about a month ago and we always eat at it...im so happy i dont have to bend over on the couch to eat on the small coffee table or sit on the floor to eat...i now realize i cant do without it:D

Originally posted by marcid21

those who own a kitchen table.....how often is it that you actually sit down and eat dinner on it?

I got home from work early....cooked up an awesome early din dins...(( i'm going out tonite, and don't want to go out full, or on an empty stomach )), and realized i can only sit at my comp and eat. I have laundry all over my couch that needs to be put away, and really unless i sit on the floor, the comp and kitchen table are my only options.....

lol....

who's gonna bite ya in the ass? :D

Originally posted by fkornre

i have been living with my roomies for over 3 years and we never had a dining room table so we always ate on the couch and coffee table...

I'm doing the same shit right now and it's starting to get annoying. I guess it's time to go and buy a kitchen table.

Originally posted by marcid21

lol....

sunday evenings doing ish for work... or paying bills etc...