Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When made fun of

calebb

no caleb.....when you go outta your way to insult individuals that have done nothing wrong to you......you open up the floodgates......some can take it......some cant.....however, you are responosible for your actions!!!!.....and i hate to tell you.....you have insulted a female on here who is an extremely sweet individual and she has a boyfriend that doesnt tolerate your non-sense.......so run like the little bitch you are........and yes you will need a hammer, golfclub, etc......cause the bus is gonna run your skinny punk ass over......unless one of your many other pissed off haters gets to you first!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

no caleb.....when you go outta your way to insult individuals that have done nothing wrong to you......you open up the floodgates......some can take it......some cant.....however, you are responosible for your actions!!!!.....and i hate to tell you.....you have insulted a female on here who is an extremely sweet individual and she has a boyfriend that doesnt tolerate your non-sense.......so run like the little bitch you are........and yes you will need a hammer, golfclub, etc......cause the bus is gonna run your skinny punk ass over......unless one of your many other pissed off haters gets to you first!!!!!

First off, you havent a fucking clue dude. I didnt make fun of anyone. Some dudes on here like rdntheshortbus and njstacked2 are just sensitive like women. All these empty threats dont mean a thing this I promise you homeboy

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Couldn't have said it better!!! Calebb.. Looks like you have more than one group a little pissed off about some things. It's funny how it's always the little skinny HIT looking Boys who talk all the shit!! What happened to your boy Christainjay to back you up?? Hopefully he'll be at the same bar as you on Saturday night, IF you show up!:aaah:

beat you up?????????? who said anything about beating you up..........thats childs play for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what we do is find your weekness and mentally torture our victims..............in your case we will unplug your PC!!!!!!!!.........and watch you squirm........................we'll then tie your hands behind your back and watch you type with your lip!!!!!!!!!!!!! while we sing "slinky slinky slinky slinky slinky slinky" in your ear!!!!!!!!.................................

we'll then crank all our favorite club songs in your ear while we chest bump and do lines off your nose..................................

fighting is for pussies...............TORTURE IS MORE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

beat you up?????????? who said anything about beating you up..........thats childs play for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what we do is find your weekness and mentally torture our victims..............in your case we will unplug your PC!!!!!!!!.........and watch you squirm........................we'll then tie your hands behind your back and watch you type with your lip!!!!!!!!!!!!! while we sing "slinky slinky slinky slinky slinky slinky" in your ear!!!!!!!!.................................

we'll then crank all our favorite club songs in your ear while we chest bump and do lines off your nose..................................

Hey Rod, its tommy, Marks freind, the one you met at the BBQ. whats up? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by roddigga

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Isnt this a messageboard? Shouldnt one feel free to voice thier opinions without fear of having some trashy juicebag rage on them? I say bravo, calebb, speak your mind.

Also, i would like to educate the bus on the term hypocrite. You say that its cruel to make fun of ones physical shortcomings & other physical attributes?

Arent you the same guy who along with your little cohorts, that constantly bashes those who are not as physically fit as you?

You are dead wrong...

I make jokes about how hot I am, in a playful manner...

Ask anyone on the board if I have ever offended them by a comment made to them in a non-joking manner...

Calling my girlfriend a slut, and remarking that our girls have much practive at giving blow jobs is way out of line...

You can line up with Calebb if you like... As you can see, not too many people support what was said here...

Originally posted by trustfund-baby

Isnt this a messageboard? Shouldnt one feel free to voice thier opinions without fear of having some trashy juicebag rage on them? I say bravo, calebb, speak your mind.

Also, i would like to educate the bus on the term hypocrite. You say that its cruel to make fun of ones physical shortcomings & other physical attributes?

Arent you the same guy who along with your little cohorts, that constantly bashes those who are not as physically fit as you?

Hahaha exactly.

Originally posted by trustfund-baby

your a knuckle head anyone can see that the bus is all humor this caleb dude i scumbag i would of put him to sleep if i knew who he was along time ago