Clubplanet Nightlife Community

That tight little stomach, so sexy!

njdionysus

Mmmm, tummies are my favorite body part on both sexes. I loooove running my hands over a rock-hard six-pack, sinking my teeth into those muscles... mmm... you can't stop yourself from thinking about sliding your tongue down, down...

GRRRRR baby, very grrr!!!

those women have no muscles. not cute, imo.

and btw, lol...should women be considered ignorant if they don't spend their lives trying to keep up with the latest designer fashions?! sounds like it just means they have better things to do...

Originally posted by wideskies

those women have no muscles. not cute, imo.

and btw, lol...should women be considered ignorant if they don't spend their lives trying to keep up with the latest designer fashions?! sounds like it just means they have better things to do...

Gisele Bundchen not cute?! What are you smoking? Haha! Because I want some! And no, I don't think women should be considered ignorant for not "spending their lives trying to keep up with the latest designer fashions." They should, however, be considered ignorant when they make such unintelligent comments about people, like Valentino, who devote their lives to making such beautiful art.

Originally posted by muzakat

Gisele Bundchen not cute?! What are you smoking? Haha! Because I want some! And no, I don't think women should be considered ignorant for not "spending their lives trying to keep up with the latest designer fashions." They should, however, be considered ignorant when they make such unintelligent comments about people, like Valentino, who devote their lives to making such beautiful art.

Fact: despite the current media trend, not all people find skinny weak women cute. It's allowed.

Fact: clothing that looks good to you might not look good to others, regardless of who designed it. They're not ignorant, their tastes just differ from yours. It's allowed.

Originally posted by rackham

Fact: despite the current media trend, not all people find skinny weak women cute. It's allowed.

Fact: clothing that looks good to you might not look good to others, regardless of who designed it. They're not ignorant, their tastes just differ from yours. It's allowed.

First of all, Gisele is not skinny, nor is she weak. Here's a photo for evidence.

http://www.chez.com/ciol2003/gisele_bundchen/gis00.jpg

Secondly, her ignorance was not in her difference of opinions, but in the way she chose to express that. "What the fuck is she wearing?" Does that sound like an intelligent comment to you? Because if it does, I'm speechless.

First of all, Gisele is not skinny, nor is she weak. Here's a photo for evidence.

http://www.chez.com/ciol2003/gisele_bundchen/gis00.jpg

:laugh: That image shows absolutely nothing of her muscles! Look at the rest of the images of her on that site... pretty damn skinny, if you ask me!

http://www.chez.com/ciol2003/gisele_bundchen/gisele_bundchen.htm

Secondly, her ignorance was not in her difference of opinions, but in the way she chose to express that. "What the fuck is she wearing?" Does that sound like an intelligent comment to you? Because if it does, I'm speechless.

Oh, so what you're really saying is that people who use the word "fuck" to express their opinions are unintelligent? Why didn't you say so in the first place? :rolleyes:

:laugh: That image shows absolutely nothing of her muscles! Look at the rest of the images of her on that site... pretty damn skinny, if you ask me!

Women aren't supposed to have mad muscle everywhere! That's gross! And what is wrong with being thin?!

Oh, so what you're really saying is that people who use the word "fuck" to express their opinions are unintelligent? Why didn't you say so in the first place? :rolleyes:

And that is exactly what I'm saying. Resorting to crude language before trying to eloquently express an opinion is, indeed, a sign of ignorance.

Women aren't supposed to have mad muscle everywhere! That's gross! And what is wrong with being thin?!

no, "mad muscle" would look weird. but HEALTHY AMOUNTS of muscle that show that a woman is 1. eating enough and 2. working out to keep her muscles and bones in shape is far more sexy (not everyone's opinion, obviously) than a woman who lacks definition despite the fact she has an extremely low body fat %.

i mean, this giselle person is clearly very thin... but also clearly very unmuscular.

And that is exactly what I'm saying. Resorting to crude language before trying to eloquently express an opinion is, indeed, a sign of ignorance.

i feel that your responses reflected a disdain for sassa's inexperience with Valentino, not her use of language. in fact, i'm sure that's what you meant because of your following statements about the worth of the designer's "art."

It's not healthy to be that thin.

Eh, whatever... like wideskies said, it sure sounded like you were calling sassa ignorant for not seeing the art in the clothing. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and that is especially true when designers go out of their way to make clothing look unique... some people will love it, and others will hate it and say "What the fuck is that?" They may be expressing themselves crudely, but that doesn't make them ignorant.

I do find it amazing that "Sassa" can make such a comment about one of the great artists of our lifetime, but to each his own. I'm not here to prove that I'm right or that you're wrong. Frankly, I didn't think my response would start such an exchange, and I'm fairly tired of arguing. It is the sad truth that many people do not appreciate fashion for the contribution that it is, and I will continue to struggle to understand that. I think Gisele is beautiful, because her body is feminine and not at all beefy. American women seem to have this fascination with becoming more and more like men, both in manner, in dress, even in muscle tone! However, beauty is inded in the eye of the beholder, so cheers!

how dare American women become "more like men" by insisting on the ability to pump iron, have muscles, wear pants, have jobs outside of the home, etc etc etc.

oh and btw, having a body that is so thin that you probably don't even get your period is NOT feminine. it's masculine. women are supposed to have more fat than men.

;)