Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP! Does anyone know a vet?

lolahotass

Guys, I need some advice..

I noticed my white cat had blood in her urine the other day... I saw it in her urine last week, but it didn't register that it was blood....until yesterday..........

Does anyone own a cat and has this ever happened before? She's a female but she's been fixed for 4 years.... And this is the first time I've ever seen this....

HELP! THANKS :D

If the cat eats certain types of cheap (not sure which) cat food. The kind bought from a grocery store (usually dry food, but not always). Crystals can form in their urinary track. It is curable, but if not treated properly the cat will get bladder infections and ultimately die of kidney failure.

This may or may not be what your cat has, but a trip to the vet is eminent.

Go now!

Originally posted by lolahotass

Guys, I need some advice..

I noticed my white cat had blood in her urine the other day... I saw it in her urine last week, but it didn't register that it was blood....until yesterday..........

Does anyone own a cat and has this ever happened before? She's a female but she's been fixed for 4 years.... And this is the first time I've ever seen this....

HELP! THANKS :D

Lola it might be a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection)...kitties get them all the time. Call a vet...either All Pets Veterinary Clinic or Knowles Animal Clinic and ask them what that might be. I'm more than sure thats probably what it is. If she's going pottie often, then its a UTI. Let me know if she gets better!

yes, you're supppossed to check to make sure they pee enough, if they don't then they can get that. My cat has one of those privacy tents over her litter box, so it's hard to tell. of course I have to empy that %$^& thing all the time, so she must be OK!

lmao :D

well cool at least it's not something serious. speaking of pets...can I just say to those of you that don't have them? Maybe you can' t deal with them passing away in 13 - 15 years or with the responsibility, but getting the pet I have now was one of the best quality of life decisions I've ever made.

meow

Thanks guys... i dunno... she barfs sometimes too... but i think it's becuz she woofs down her food so fast.

Her name is Pooksy and she's 4 years old ---> but i'm thinking it cuz i changed her food. Or, my other cat, Beatrice, kicked her ass. They play all the time....

I just hope its nothing serious.... I'm kinda scared:worry: :worry: :worry:

Thanks guys... i dunno... she barfs sometimes too... but i think it's becuz she woofs down her food so fast.

Her name is Pooksy and she's 4 years old ---> but i'm thinking it cuz i changed her food. Or, my other cat, Beatrice, kicked her ass. They play all the time....

I just hope its nothing serious.... I'm kinda scared:worry: :worry: :worry:

if you switch her food, might want to slowly introduce her system to it, by mixing it...I feed my cat a small snack before I open up the fancy feast now after she puked on my boyfriend nice dress shoes

:rolleyes:

I still love her to peices tho

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Lola it might be a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection)...kitties get them all the time. Call a vet...either All Pets Veterinary Clinic or Knowles Animal Clinic and ask them what that might be. I'm more than sure thats probably what it is. If she's going pottie often, then its a UTI. Let me know if she gets better!

you lil' animal lover you!;)

ur too sweet.

I have an excellent vet. I had been to many vets for my Bulldog because he had major health problems when I got him and this vet was the only one to identify/treat and cure him. Not only that, but they really care about your animals. It is Country Club Animal Hospital and it is located 4115 SW 72nd Ave. 305-663-3300. The head vet has been there for 30 years...hes the owner of the place.

GOOD NEWS!!

I talked to the Vet and they told me to give her wet food with lots of water in it (to make it soupy) for 10 days. She's got a UTI type thingie.

If it was a boy cat, then I'd have to take him in. But since she's a little bitch, I can take care of her myself.

I AM HAPPY:D

I love my lil' Pookers;)

GOOD NEWS!!

I talked to the Vet and they told me to give her wet food with lots of water in it (to make it soupy) for 10 days. She's got a UTI type thingie.

If it was a boy cat, then I'd have to take him in. But since she's a little bitch, I can take care of her myself.

I AM HAPPY:D

I love my lil' Pookers;)

Glad she's ok :D