Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deeper Substance feat. Demi Thurs. 7-24 @ Nerve

marcodavalos

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blown:

wow great response so far and seriously cannot wait to come back to town been counting the days since I left WMC a few months back and at last we have got the Deeper Substance funbus back in town

thanks for all the support and lets make sure we get it slammed down next Thursday night at Nerve who have kindly allowed us to open their doors to us on a Thursday and the work gone in so far from Marco and the rest of the team has been great so we need your support to carry on where it left off at Maze

Cannot wait to catch up again with the lot of you and will be in town for a good 10 days as well to enjoy the delights once more ;)

www.deepersubstance.com

Originally posted by demids

:blown:

wow great response so far and seriously cannot wait to come back to town been counting the days since I left WMC a few months back and at last we have got the Deeper Substance funbus back in town

thanks for all the support and lets make sure we get it slammed down next Thursday night at Nerve who have kindly allowed us to open their doors to us on a Thursday and the work gone in so far from Marco and the rest of the team has been great so we need your support to carry on where it left off at Maze

Cannot wait to catch up again with the lot of you and will be in town for a good 10 days as well to enjoy the delights once more ;)

www.deepersubstance.com

Welcome back pal. Things shaping as they should. :)

I'll note something interesting pointed out by a girl who celebrated her b-day with us last January 24th, it is 6 months on the dot from our last venture together. It will be a killer in that small room at Nerve, plus you'll feel the crowd's vibe close by, like in November. ;)

Proton Radio's Geoff will join us this Thursday at Nerve. The recording of Demi's set will be rebroadcasted on a future date on Proton. Will keep you postd as to when.

We want to thank Proton for their continued support of P:M Sessions. Together we are writing a special chapter of true music in Miami Beach.

Marco

Originally posted by funketeer

I'm so ready for a Demi set, it's not even funny!!! If you have not seen this guy in action, this is a very good chance to catch him...

Nerve + Demi + P:M Sessions = :eek:

brit%20inv%20logo.gif

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER

Welcome back Funk.:eek: MTV in full efeect? :D

yep the bastard is still here in London fucking waiting for this cursed flight

i land 6pm tomorrow night

talk about the last minute

just itching to get to Nerve got too many bombs to unleash

thanks again for the big big push and promotion for the event

lets show them how its done

:)

Originally posted by livin42nite

one day left till this party:party: Vip any list for this event

I will certainly never forget the inmense support and love shown by this board last November, and specially last January 24th.

In January, we took the main dance floor of the then newly opened Maze for the Deeper Substance feat. Demi event. The outcome of the nite was one most attandants, except probably Saleen, agree as an incredibly awesome party.

Indeed it was. It was the first time that club had a dance floor going on a Friday. Dancing to the beats provided by Demi. In terms of getting together the true vibeful locals, we accomplished one of the nicest crowds I can remember in the past few years.

That nite CP Miami was in complete full effect. Forty-two (42) cpers showed love that nite, and helped with their enthusiastic support to the positive outcome of the nite. One of the biggest gatherings of cpers I can recall at one event.

These are things we will never forget at P:M Sessions. We need to give you guys a hand, you that have supported us over the past months. At the same time, we want to be able to bring you some more of these events. There are some already in the works which you will learn in the near future. But to be able to accomplish them, nites like this Thursday need to meet their financial obligations, just like anything else in life.

We will have a guestlist, good until midnite, for reduced admission at the door. There is as well, open bar from 10-11, when Chris and Mono will be already warming up the dancefloor and the nite.

Shoot me an e-mail to marco@phatmusic.org to be included in our reduced guestlist.

Thanks for your support to quality events. See you peeps tomorrow nite. Be ready. ;)

Marco