Clubplanet Nightlife Community

enough of this trance/house/tech/progressive bullshit!!

sgtfury

I AM GETTING SO FUCKING SICK OF EVERYBODY THAT SAYS THEY HATE HOUSE OR THEY HATE TRANCE OR WHATEVER...ITS SO CLOSED MINDED..JUST BECAUSE ITS COOL TO SAY THAT YOU LIKE THIS OR YOU DONT LIKE THAT...DANCE MUSIC IS MADE TO MAKE YOU DANCE...BOTTOM LINE..ITS EITHER GOOD OR BAD..I CAN F'N BET THAT THOSE OF YOU THAT SAY YOU HATE HOUSE ARE NOT GONNA SIT STILL WITH YOUR EARS COVERD IF YOU ARE AT SPACE AND OG LAYS DOWN A SLAMMIN TUNE..SAME AS IM SURE THAT ALL OF YOU THAT SAY YOU HATE TRANCE ARE GONNA GO HOME WHEN TIESTO DROPS A BOMB.... COME ON....THIS IS FROM MAURO PICOTTO'S WEBSITE:

"I am not a Techno DJ nor a Trance DJ nor a house DJ, I’m just a DJ, I play music I like and think that can change the atmosphere in a club. I wish people would be more open minded sometimes, after all there's only two types of music...good or bad!"

AMEN!!! to that.........

everyones entitled to opinions, but there's no need for the "Fuck Trance" and "House Sucks" threads. if you dont like it, dont listen to it. very simple concept. i for one love ALL electronic music. but thats just me. if there's a genre i dont like, pa la pinga, i switch...

thats that.....

I agree.

All though I'm not a trance fan, and I love to say it sucks, I only do that cuz it ruffles sooo many tranceheads feathers... it's all fun and games to me.

I think Space should have a country night... wtf, they have hip-hop don't they:idea: I would support country night, yeee haw:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

I agree.

All though I'm not a trance fan, and I love to say it sucks, I only do that cuz it ruffles sooo many tranceheads feathers... it's all fun and games to me.

I think Space should have a country night... wtf, they have hip-hop don't they:idea: I would support country night, yeee haw:D

pssssssssst hey lola..........

HOUSE SUCKS!! :laugh: :laugh: jk

I enjoy house very much dont bash it at all I enjoy everytype of music while I can and you guys should too.its music that brings us together.;)

Originally posted by themrs

Ok, people. Let's not turn this into a ___ sucks thread.

You go Fury!

That's what I'm talking about.

I like them all.

;) All Good times.

Does this mean u wont let me turn this into i like to suck tatas thread......Let me see those titis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am one of those that love all kinds of music as long as it has a good beat. I love House, Techno, Trance, Tech Trance, Tech House, Electro, some DnB, Tribal House, Tech Electro...etc. The only thing I cannot stand in a club is Hip hop, you cannot dance to that no matter how hard you try..you end up doing the booty jack and that to me is not dancing.

i think most of the love/hate drama btween us is due to alot of new jacks who need to express their love and hate to the new found genre's that they are into for the moment!!!!

Since there is sooooo many diverse and different sounding beats, we must label them for one another!!!!

we as dance music lovers are inclined to label certain dj's styles to give a listener an idea of what they are in for....

i personally have never posted N E thing about hating trance or house etc....

Sure, i dont get the same feeling i get when tiesto drops a tune, as when oscar does... or anybody else for that matter, due to different styles.... everyone has got them except the posers!!!!

We should either learn to love, or respect, or finally not let others opinions piss us off!!!! DONT FORGET, they are opinions and everyone is entitled to them!!! if they wereent, they would be called facts!!!!

See i would label myself a househead!!! Nothing moves me like the drums along with 130 bpm groove....

But i do remember a time when i couldnt get enough guido fist puming to the sounds of talla, taucher, scot project, edgar V, etc...

PS THE ONLY BEAT BASHING THAT I ALLOW TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT IS THE BUBBLE GUM BULLSHIT THAT AIRS ON 931, AND ESPECIALLY THE 50 CENT REMIX!!!!! THAT IS NOT MUSIC , AND IS A DISGRACE TO PRODUCERS AROUND THE WORLD.... WE AS ENTHUSIASTS MUST BOYCOTT THIS SHIT WRAPPED IN ALUMINUM FOIL:idea: :mad::blown:

Originally posted by lolahotass

I agree.

LoL and the first to jump on saying something against "trance related" topics, along with Saleen :blown:

I see you will go see Picotto, I know Picotto aint this nor that, but if you look at what he spinns, his tracks are among the Techno, Techish trance and trance.. along with maybe some hard houser or soemthing, so its kinda funny when you bash trance in general, when you will be blowing your head off by hearing some trance tunes with Picotto:laugh:

Originally posted by beatfriek

i think most of the love/hate drama btween us is due to alot of new jacks who need to express their love and hate to the new found genre's that they are into for the moment!!!!

Since there is sooooo many diverse and different sounding beats, we must label them for one another!!!!

we as dance music lovers are inclined to label certain dj's styles to give a listener an idea of what they are in for....

i personally have never posted N E thing about hating trance or house etc....

Sure, i dont get the same feeling i get when tiesto drops a tune, as when oscar does... or anybody else for that matter, due to different styles.... everyone has got them except the posers!!!!

We should either learn to love, or respect, or finally not let others opinions piss us off!!!! DONT FORGET, they are opinions and everyone is entitled to them!!! if they wereent, they would be called facts!!!!

See i would label myself a househead!!! Nothing moves me like the drums along with 130 bpm groove....

But i do remember a time when i couldnt get enough guido fist puming to the sounds of talla, taucher, scot project, edgar V, etc...

PS THE ONLY BEAT BASHING THAT I ALLOW TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT IS THE BUBBLE GUM BULLSHIT THAT AIRS ON 931, AND ESPECIALLY THE 50 CENT REMIX!!!!! THAT IS NOT MUSIC , AND IS A DISGRACE TO PRODUCERS AROUND THE WORLD.... WE AS ENTHUSIASTS MUST BOYCOTT THIS SHIT WRAPPED IN ALUMINUM FOIL:idea: :mad::blown:

:aright: werd !

Originally posted by sgtfury

"I am not a Techno DJ nor a Trance DJ nor a house DJ, I’m just a DJ, I play music I like and think that can change the atmosphere in a club. I wish people would be more open minded sometimes, after all there's only two types of music...good or bad!"

SGTFURY = TRANCE

i enjoy all types of music as long as it's mixed smoothly and presented with great energy and vibe. but, u r right music is what brings us all together. it's all gravy.;) mauro picotto is one of the best dj's i've ever heard. top 20 for sure. but he bangs you away with all types of genres. word has it that he is notorious for blowing speakers every time he mixes @ space.:eek: