Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kind of a weird TT question...

zeeker

Kind of a dumb question....one that I can pretty much answer for myself, but I want to hear some second opinions. Right now I have one Technics MKII, and I'm looking to get one more TT next week. My immediate response is to go out and get another 1200, but the other half of me wants to go and get another TT entirely. I've been looking a lot at the Vestax PDX2000, and am really liking it. Don't get me wrong, I love my 1200, but I am kind of itching to get the Vestax to change it up, and get the feel for a new, high quality TT. I'm not sure what I'm really asking here, but does anyone have any thoughts on buying two different TT's. Half of me wants a symetrical setup, the other half wants to change it up. Any advice or input is appreciated.

• 6 years later...
Kind of a dumb question....one that I can pretty much answer for myself, but I want to hear some second opinions. Right now I have one Technics MKII, and I'm looking to get one more TT next week. My immediate response is to go out and get another 1200, but the other half of me wants to go and get another TT entirely. I've been looking a lot at the Vestax PDX2000, and am really liking it. Don't get me wrong, I love my 1200, but I am kind of itching to get the Vestax to change it up, and get the feel for a new, high quality TT. I'm not sure what I'm really asking here, but does anyone have any thoughts on buying two different TT's. Half of me wants a symetrical setup, the other half wants to change it up. Any advice or input is appreciated.

that is awesome you can rip the bpms like a lunatic