Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just saw Hampton pics.... Jersey shore hotter girls....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Maybe it is the pics of ugly people.... '

I went on a couple site to see pics from the Hamptons and there are some cute girls and ugly one too...

I am trying to compare Neptunes pics vs. Surf Club

Jersey has hotter girls HAND FUCKING DOWN

bro, girls are hot everywhere...ny girls rock...they are cooler than jrz girlz, they know how to hang and they are smarter than jrz girlz...and that accent, OMFG!!

Originally posted by girlzluvme

bro, girls are hot everywhere...ny girls rock...they are cooler than jrz girlz, they know how to hang and they are smarter than jrz girlz...and that accent, OMFG!!

Hell yeah I agree with them being better than Jersey Girls

Even these ugly Jersey girl think they are HOT

They need to look in the mirror FAT HOES

I do love the NY accent.... I love when Brooklyn girls say WATA instead of water

Maybe it is the pics of ugly people.... '

I went on a couple site to see pics from the Hamptons and there are some cute girls and ugly one too...

I am trying to compare Neptunes pics vs. Surf Club

Jersey has hotter girls HAND FUCKING DOWN

I could've told you that.

not at all my man...obviously u never have hooked with or dated a girl from either of the 5 boro's...they are awesome...i wuv em

now u really must be joking?

How old are u kid?:laugh:

I work right in the heart of NYC and i see hot women all over the place, but nothing beats the shore unless u are in Vegas or Miami

Originally posted by djfabioc

now u really must be joking?

How old are u kid?:laugh:

I work right in the heart of NYC and i see hot women all over the place, but nothing beats the shore unless u are in Vegas or Miami

bro, first of all, im prob older than u, im 27..next, u see nyc women in work clothes; i.e. pant suits, skirt suits and wuteva...so u cant compare tube tops and thongs to that...sorry man..

my girl is straight out of Jersey....

Gourgeous Inside & Out

Smart, well dressed

:D :D :D

im sure she is, and thats awesome...all im saying is that the ny accent rocks and that the girls are smarter; street smarter and they know how to chill...they are tough and and sexy at the same time...jrz girlz talk shit...ny(5 boros) girlz back it up...

You think you're too cool for school. Well heres a newsflash, Walter Kronkite. You aren't....

Originally posted by danfury

You think you're too cool for school. Well heres a newsflash, Walter Kronkite. You aren't....

hey buddy, RELAXXXX!!!!!!...and besides, wut is the basis of ur comment...is it b/c u dont agree w/me? if thats it, ur an asshole..later:rolleyes:

the only thing that is really bothering me about this, is that NY girls are smarter, says who???? maybe you aren't hangin out the right girls from jersey...

and when you say that NY girls know how to chill, what exactly do you mean by that????

im sure she is, and thats awesome...all im saying is that the ny accent rocks and that the girls are smarter; street smarter and they know how to chill...they are tough and and sexy at the same time...jrz girlz talk shit...ny(5 boros) girlz back it up...

NJ girls fuck though!!!! NY girls are prude!!

Originally posted by erica127

the only thing that is really bothering me about this, is that NY girls are smarter, says who???? maybe you aren't hangin out the right girls from jersey...

and when you say that NY girls know how to chill, what exactly do you mean by that????

i said street smartz, baby...they have more street smarts than jrz girlz...and secondly, they ARE more chill...there is less drama in their lives b/c they have more important things to wory about...thatz my experience w/them...ive dated girlz from long island and know a lot of peeps from elsewhere, thats my opinion...sorry to offend u...

hey buddy, RELAXXXX!!!!!!...and besides, wut is the basis of ur comment...is it b/c u dont agree w/me? if thats it, ur an asshole..later:rolleyes:

:cry::laugh:

It was a quote from Zoolander. Relax lol.

Originally posted by erica127

ignore those comments erica....:)