Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Corruption of Tinib Weekend Thread

nyis4meatheads

It's that time of the week again, FRIDAY! Time for the only thread that consistantly pays off on this board. This weekend couldn't look any better if it had a thong on.

Tonight - let the corruption begin! Starting off at the Enormous Room for an Enormous plate of food. :smoke: The perfect place to start a weekend. Good gin, get a buzz on, make tinib drink more than she should, then head out to Axis like a pimp with 5 of the finest pieces of ass Boston has to offer! ;) And when that's all done, sheesha 'til you drop at Clyde 45. Hopefully tinib makes it through... I have no worries that the little bunny will keep going, and going, and...

Tomorrow - spend my day "Right by the beach, BOY!" I'm in serious need of some sun and that's what I'm gonna get. Drinking many Coronas with the lovely's, can't wait! After that, the triumphant return of Groovefire to Pravda. I've never had anything less than a fucking awesome time there with these guys, and tomorrow will be no exception. Then after hours @ Phil's :confused:

Day after tomorrow - hanging out with my buddy's around Brighton. Maybe Tonic, most likely Mary Anne's. :pint:

Sunday - doing something in the sun.

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! :type:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by groovefire

Affirmative good buddy, we are cleared for takeoff.

Can people help with booze and beer contributions?

Yeah - I've got another 1/4 bottle in my car that should get 20 people psyched at 4am when there's no booze left ;)

I'll make a stop today after the airport. Any requests lemme know now because I'm outta here in 25 :D

Originally posted by kaydup

How come it always seems that u are the only one laughing:confused:

Because you all have 8th grade senses of humor would be my guess and my joke didn't have the word tit, fart or tickle in it :tongue:

Originally posted by groovefire

I know, right? Golfing? C'mon x. ;)

I'm a friggin geek, ok? :laugh:

Ok real weekend:

Friday Chess match against russian genius.. online of course, maybe log on to Nick.com to see how many Nick points I have now..

Saturday... Sewing class, followed by "Fun w/ Ceramics" w/ Mr. Doyle.. @ night, probably cruise the beach on my scooter, w/ no helmet...yes now f'n helmet:eek:

Sunday.. Church, sunday school, then bedtime arounf 7pm..