Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm Looking 4........DJs

b-side

O.K.... I always see locals & other DJs talking about Support...

Well here it goes.

:D I'm looking for DJs who play HOUSE!

Starting In August I will be Hosting/Promoting a New Night on the Beach....

at a sweet little lounge TBA.

The music format ranges between. Deep, Funky, Latin, Hard, Tribal, and just plain DIRTY!..... (starting slow and deep, and gradually getting Harder & Faster)

Sorry if I aroused anyone :laugh:

If you know a DJ or wish to be considered please e-mail djbside@hotmail.com.

[ :blank: NOTE: I must have a LIVE demo (no PCDJ automix stuff) of at least 45min.]

Dude, she's hot nowadays...bangin' some hockey player...think it's Pavel Buré actually...they're married too.

Yeah I'm crass, but what's she gonna do, email me and tell me to stop? :)

But seriously, where is your event gonna be, B-side?

Originally posted by fostech

where's the place at?? who's promoting the nights? info..????

Starting In August *( Every Saturday) * I * will be Promoting a New Night on the Beach.... at a sweet little lounge TBA.

I am the Main promoter, and I will be working with a few others...

TBA:

I don't want to say the name of location yet (because I am adding a few thing to the place, which will make it different than it looks now) but is a small lounge (like BLUE) but located just off Washington...

The event is called Mi Casa* and is designed for people who enjoy GOOD MUSIC & cheap drinks .... not snobby people....

So far I will have quite a few familar crews involved like LUST, DHM, & DJ Peoples (Marc Vane) and the JustSayAgency....

More info will come as time gets closer...

Good things come to those who wait :D

Originally posted by b-side

Starting In August *( Every Saturday) * I * will be Promoting a New Night on the Beach.... at a sweet little lounge TBA.

I am the Main promoter, and I will be working with a few others...

TBA:

I don't want to say the name of location yet (because I am adding a few thing to the place, which will make it different than it looks now) but is a small lounge (like BLUE) but located just off Washington...

The event is called Mi Casa* and is designed for people who enjoy GOOD MUSIC & cheap drinks .... not snobby people....

So far I will have quite a few familar crews involved like LUST, DHM, & DJ Peoples (Marc Vane) and the JustSayAgency....

More info will come as time gets closer...

Good things come to those who wait :D

sounds good, good luck;)

Originally posted by b-side

i think i know "where" u are talking about...went to the beach last night and noticed...looks like it has potential to be a very good location...that is, if we are talking about the same place...;)

Meng & D7 : I told you about this a few weeks ago but I was still working out the details..

I will call you both...

And VaughnZ :

I've been wanting to tell you about this for weeks... we will talk check your pm's

Well the lounge finally has an outside sign... something needed if new people are to find it...

Yes you prob have already seen it... It's been under my nose for months and i believe it has good potential ...

Hope to see you all every Saturday in August @ Mi Casa* ;)

Details Soon!