Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies Help Me With This Dilemma...

dgmodel

i need ladies to help explain this... i just got kicked in the fuckin face for no reason... check this shit out... im on cloud 9, all dressed up coming out of the train station, stop to look in a store window, keep on going on with my day, bump into an old highschool friend give my regards and as i am about to walk away my ex and her new boyfriend come up to us and say hello... i shake his hand i say to hello to her, ask them how things are, the return the question and i make my exit saying allow you all to get back on your way and proceed with mine... thats its word for word thats all that happend... there is no his side her side.. im telling you the truth thats exactly how it happend... so here i am now, i get an email saying that SHE was bothered and uncomfortable by the way I.. I acted... WTF~! holy shit.. .wtf did i do??? and goes on how about how its been a long time and that she shouldnt hve to talk to me about this... ABOUT WHAT BITCH~! i said hello asked how everyone was doing and said goodbye... shit what do you want me to do??? tell the kid hey thanks for fucking my ex, or how about "how many more of my ex's are you goign to date you piece of shit" (he has a thing going after girls i dated before) wtf... and she said that she doesnt want me behaving like that if we bump into each other again at a party or something... lmao... fuck off.. pls... i have bigger things to worry about then your pennyanny relationships and your day late dollar short boyfriend... am i wrong here did i do something wrong???

Originally posted by wideskies

she sounds kinda lame :]

lol....no shit.

Sounds to me as tho she's reacting from getting no reaction from you. She always seems to sort of linger around Marko.....you're never able to make a clean break from her. Sometimes....I think that's her doing.

If you want to show her how much you DON'T care....I wouldn't answer her e-mail....or maybe just answer it with a coupe of non-emotion words, and leave it at that.

...and if that dosen't work, I'll sucka punch her? :punch:

she haunts me like i dont know what... always out of nowhere as well... poof... whatever i done with her.. it was just uncalled for an unneccessary on a friday afternoon... whatever ps.1 is calling tomorrow, tonight some party or just stay in, blah lets get this weekend started already...

Originally posted by copahc

That does sound pretty lame. Did she tell you what you did thst was wrong or explain how you acted inappropriately?

i did, and she never answered, and said 'i just dont want it to be weird next time.. and whatever.. " so i said next will be the same and everytime after... i do not care much for him or you... and then asked her her plans for the weekend, said that sounds good. and then said i have to go ttyl... good luck.. .and thats how it ended almost verbatim...

Originally posted by ou812

What do you care dg...............the broad is you ex, who gives a shit if she felt uncomfortable or whatever.

Tell her to build a bridge and get over it.

lol very good point...

Originally posted by fineones

fuck her...shes just pissed that u didnt suck her dick ...

she prolly expected you to be all excited to see her..and when u werent...she felt like shit....IMO

i guess so, sounds logical... sounds like her as well. lol...

Damn Marko, she has a dick? No wonder you broke up with her.

Hehe... :D

Nah, for real, everyone's sayin the same shit and it's probly true. She's pissed cuz you behaved like a normal adult and didn't sweat her stank ass.

Good for you.

she prolly expected you to be all excited to see her..and when u werent...she felt like shit....IMO

Pretty much

The EX always wants to know that shes still on ur mind, and it prob made her feel good at the moment she ran into you with her "new boyfriend" but the fact u were very nonchalant with it pissed her off a bunch

whatever fuck it don't stress it

she wants you to be miserable while she goes on with her life...Your nonchalant reaction to her and her new man was not what she expected...that's her issue, not yours. No need to stress something that should mean very little to you. She is an ex for a reason.