Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what/who got u started on drugs?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Evan

What do u mean "too hot"? I knew some people working there. So whenever I was dating somone new, they let me fool around in the changing booths.

Evan

Evan

I think all the K has burnt your brain, your stories are great tho...Bullshit, but great.. hows your boy Fkrone, you guys spoon yet?

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Evan

I think all the K has burnt your brain, your stories are great tho...Bullshit, but great.. hows your boy Fkrone, you guys spoon yet?

My brain is 10000000% warped by the K. No doubt about it. But why does that make my stories bullshit? That's why i post pics on my web site. My stories NEED to be backed up with pics cause they are so nuts.

Evan

Now suck on these nuts!

I started doing drugs when this happened:

When I was in Mexico, I hollowed out a donkey and smuggled 200,00,000 liqs inside him.. I was drinking Private Stock, trying to figure out the game on the back, and got surrounded by 15 mexican drug cartel hit men... I Karate chopped 5 of them men, and got taken hostage.. I was flown to Columbia on a magic carpet, and met Pablo Escobar.... I beat up Escobar, stole his helicopter, flew back to Mexcio, dragged the donkey over the border into Ca... Then drove the liqs back to Nyc, where a friend of mine in the russian mafia sold them, and I made $1,000,000,000.00 profit, and humped the dead donkey..

I started doing drugs when this happened:

When I was in Mexico, I hollowed out a donkey and smuggled 200,00,000 liqs inside him.. I was drinking Private Stock, trying to figure out the game on the back, and got surrounded by 15 mexican drug cartel hit men... I Karate chopped 5 of them men, and got taken hostage.. I was flown to Columbia on a magic carpet, and met Pablo Escobar.... I beat up Escobar, stole his helicopter, flew back to Mexcio, dragged the donkey over the border into Ca... Then drove the liqs back to Nyc, where a friend of mine in the russian mafia sold them, and I made $1,000,000,000.00 profit, and humped the dead donkey..

:eek: :eek: Wow that is crazy man, glad u are alright

Originally posted by kaydup

What do ur pics prove again???

Prove that my life was nuts. If u find the hidden pics, they show even more. And no, don't ask me where they are located. It's up to you to find them.

Evan

Prove that my life was nuts. If u find the hidden pics, they show even more. And no, don't ask me where they are located. It's up to you to find them.

Evan

Maybe I could go to the store and buy the 'Evan's site secrets' book and that will show me where the pics and millions are hidden

Please do.... It reeks.

Well, if you stop trying to make out with me, you wouln't have to smell my breath. Besides, it's better smelling than that donkey's you humped.

Evan

Originally posted by kaydup

Maybe I could go to the store and buy the 'Evan's site secrets' book and that will show me where the pics and millions are hidden

Or you can bump me, and I can show u it in a K hole.

Evan

Evan

Your fucked buddy, i'm not playing Wheres Evan. ..

Obviously somewhere trying to make up stories and wearing womans underwear..

Your fucked buddy, i'm not playing Wheres Evan. ..

Obviously somewhere trying to make up stories and wearing womans underwear..

No. I'm not wearing your mom's underwear today. thanx for checking. Now, which story exactly do you not believe?

Evan