Looks or Personality??

euphoricgirl

Looks or Personality  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Looks or Personality

• Looks baby
    • Personality

Originally posted by magellanmax

Since I'm on a roll here, allow me to add something else.

Roseane Barr and Whoopi G. are some of my favorite women personalities in hollywood, God knows, they make me laugh and feel good about life. I think that qualifies as people with good personalities..no??

holyyyy fuck..those are two ppl i completely hate in this world...

for me attraction always works from the inside out.....for some it's appearance that reels 'em in...but for me, there has to be some unique quality that stands out from others......like, if i see some dude goofin' off at the bar with his friends, or....dancing like there's no tomorrow....or, maybe he's just wearing a real cool shirt......

...i dunno, i never expect my men to look flawless....flaws are what keeps things real.

Originally posted by dgmodel

my question how do you define a good looking person and how do you define a great personality??? what if its the personality that makes the person beautiful, then wouldnt you have the best of both worlds???

BINGO

A person can't be truly good looking unless they have a good personality. And a "mediocre"-looking person CAN be beautiful, if the right mind is part of the package.

Originally posted by magellanmax

bear with for a hot ny minute :

Three guys hanging out by the bar and three gals..one frigging hot !! and the other two are so-so. So, I ask, when exactly does the part come when guys say : the other two average might have better personality, lets go for them? Am i missing something here. Even more so, after realizing that looks arent everything, how many honestly say they wont try and go for the most good looking over and over again? Please, save that looks will take you so far, coz you know what?..u'll be back for more :laugh:

there are more places to meet people than in a bar. people who look to meet people in bars probably aren't looking for love and a serious relationship, because you need MORE than looks to maintain that.

Originally posted by wideskies

there are more places to meet people than in a bar. people who look to meet people in bars probably aren't looking for love and a serious relationship, because you need MORE than looks to maintain that.

And even if you *do* meet someone in a bar or club (yes people- you CAN actually have a relationship with someone you've met there!)... if there is no personality to back up the pretty face... the relationship will never progress past the sexual.

Ok usually u r attracted to someone which makes u go up to them & start having a conversation w/him or her & then u r able to check out their personality.A person can be Mega Hot and have the suckiest personality ,which in my eyes makes them much,much less attractive.A person can be cute but if they have an awesome personality it makes them that much better looking. I am very lucky in the fact that my boyfriend is a totally SEXY & quite the Hottie & also has the most awesome personality!:)