Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Garfield euroooooooooooooo trashhh review...

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by albert0126

I"m pretty sure he would like to be rocking the house somewhere...as far as what you preach,i think you know nothing about music d"js or anithing else you are full of shit:blown:

I'm an old Play-Stereo guy(man). Garfiled lost his MoJo!

Originally posted by albert0126

if he is that great why is he not working.I"m pretty sure he would like to be rocking the house somewhere...

Let's get one thing clear... I've never been a fan of Garfield's music and he'll be the first to say the same about me... but I am however a huge fan of his accomplishments ALL OVER THE WORLD!!! The guy WAS a legend down here and the reason I say WAS is because he HAS CHOSEN to start(or restart) a new business venture and has been quite successful at it in a short period of time. I bet he'd like to be rocking the house somewhere too.. oh wait.. he just did last weekend... !!!!

He WAS and still is a great promoter and extremely stand-up guy...

And AllureGirl has been around for while too.. and the reason she has is because she knows all she really needs to know about music and that's what brings people into her club on any given night... As long as she's getting paid... who gives a fuck... She made a decision to do a party with Garfield.. It was packed... She got PAID!!!! END OF STORY!!!

Now if Saleen and Guyman would stop talking biz on these threads and get the next S&G party going that would be nice!!! Chop-Chop boys!

Hey im not trying to kill Garf but if you are a play guy you should know what i mean...Man to this day i dont think there will be another club with the chemistry and the crowd that play had every saturday..those where the days my friend when garfield was the man:cool:

• 4 weeks later...

Damn right im burnt out..

try putting the energy that I did into something you believe in every week....Albert your right about Play, what ever I did after Play was studied to much...I have no idea why Play went off like it did but I am deeply grateful to everyone that made it what it was...and thanks for getting my back Vaughan, but there is no need...I have been dealing with club planets haters for years (by dealing with ,I mean ignoring the internet dorks) and yes its true that I got repetitive after awhile but remember that this was before space etc and I had a regular crowd of about 1400 EVERY Saturday night for nearly 3 years straight...that is a gig to the same crowd every 6 days...how the fuck am I supposed to put a brand new fresh 5 hour set out of my ass every 6 days? especially when half the crowd are going "play some new stuff" and the other half are going "we don't recognize this new stuff, where are the anthems".....It got to the point where I didn't get requests anymore I just got " set fire to the decks" or "smash a record off the wall" It was my own fault for creating this DJ GARFIELD alter ego......I had a great time and don't even mind the criticism..how can I ...I never took it seriously.....that is the difference between me and the haters....guys it is just clubbing nothing more nothing less....you think Myself, George Acosta, Edgar V etc dwell on this shit as much as you lot do......we play records, end of story

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by xdj

Damn right im burnt out..

try putting the energy that I did into something you believe in every week....Albert your right about Play, what ever I did after Play was studied to much...I have no idea why Play went off like it did but I am deeply grateful to everyone that made it what it was...and thanks for getting my back Vaughan, but there is no need...I have been dealing with club planets haters for years (by dealing with ,I mean ignoring the internet dorks) and yes its true that I got repetitive after awhile but remember that this was before space etc and I had a regular crowd of about 1400 EVERY Saturday night for nearly 3 years straight...that is a gig to the same crowd every 6 days...how the fuck am I supposed to put a brand new fresh 5 hour set out of my ass every 6 days? especially when half the crowd are going "play some new stuff" and the other half are going "we don't recognize this new stuff, where are the anthems".....It got to the point where I didn't get requests anymore I just got " set fire to the decks" or "smash a record off the wall" It was my own fault for creating this DJ GARFIELD alter ego......I had a great time and don't even mind the criticism..how can I ...I never took it seriously.....that is the difference between me and the haters....guys it is just clubbing nothing more nothing less....you think Myself, George Acosta, Edgar V etc dwell on this shit as much as you lot do......we play records, end of story

aweeeeeeeeee how nice little garfeild comming on here to defend himself........:tongue:

ps i'm done with club biz myself, i totaly forgot to call you, sorry..

see you around... tell the women i said hello...

Originally posted by guyman1966

Nice to see Garfiled and Vaughanz last night. Alluregirl is HOT!

I'm sooooo jealous...... you got see Vaughan..... he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute:laugh:

:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Miss all you guys..... see ya when I return from vacation next month:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

I'm sooooo jealous...... you got see Vaughan..... he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute:laugh:

:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Miss all you guys..... see ya when I return from vacation next month:D

Awwww Shucks Lola! :kiss2: Right back atcha!

Guyman & Mrs Guyman... FINALLY! VERY, VERY nice to finally meet you both! First of many I'm sure! :D

And as always... my man... Garfield... I'll CMYK you later!

in south florida, Garfield is the only true showman.

lighting decks, smashing records, giving commentaries over the music, wearing tailcoats, and even dressing as the joker one halloween (i'm looking for the pix to post), he definitely gets the crowd into the club where he is spinning.

in a wave of subdued house music and downtempo hog-wash, it would be a massive comeback if Garfield were to stick to his trance guns and come out of retirement.