Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory Fridays Are Back

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF. SF is going to be Hip Hop on Friday. Exit on Friday is Hip Hop. Roxy on Friday is Hip Hop. There is no way in history all 3 of these places can do good. Roxy needs to bring back the Sexy party on Friday. How the hell did Hip Hop become this popular? I'm sorry but like every rap song is talking about bitches

Originally posted by danwilson

WTF. SF is going to be Hip Hop on Friday. Exit on Friday is Hip Hop. Roxy on Friday is Hip Hop. There is no way in history all 3 of these places can do good. Roxy needs to bring back the Sexy party on Friday. How the hell did Hip Hop become this popular? I'm sorry but like every rap song is talking about bitches

you gotta realize that hip hop is soooooooooo much bigger in the usa that house/trance will ever be. hip hop is where is the money is for these places. i dont like hip hop personally but i do know that people tend to go where the money is...... how many times have these clubs tried house/trance, and the party had to close 2 months later.

Originally posted by danwilson

I'm sorry but like every rap song is talking about bitches

:rofl:

Dan Wilson is back, kids....

btw i think the roxy party IS back... but I'm not sure. I think all 3 clubs could do okay with hip hop but it would just be nice if one of them did something different. (oooooh, different - scary word!)

Personally i like Hip Hop and Reggae and i will be there for the opening party. RIZ AND SIZZAHANDZ ARE GREAT HIP HOP DJ'S AND IM SURE IT WONT GET TOO GETTO, IF YOU LISTEN TO THEM ON KTU THEY MIX A LOT OF OLD SCHOOL HIP HOP AND OLD SCHOOL HOUSE WITCH I LIKE.:dj:

BUT I WILL BE AT THE ROXY AUG 22TH FOR THE REUNION AH THANK YOU

Originally posted by daillestmattyg

Is he gonna be saying the fking cheesey lines he says on KTU on the Mic at SF? Why cant they bring some sick fkin DJ's there trance,house,tech,tribal who gives a fk anything but Hip Hop especially hosted by KTU they're just asking for an embarrassment

IM NOT VIC'S BIGGEST FAN BUT I NEED A MIX OF MUSIC AT A CLUB I LIKE THE IDEA OF MIXING HOUSE AND HIP HOP REGGAE AND CLASSICS ON ONE BIG FLOOR

OLD SCHOOL PALLADIUM NYC STYLE

I REALLY CANT HANDLE LISTENING TO TECH,TRANCE,HOUSE,AND TRIBAL 5 HOURS STRAIGHT.THAS ONLY GOOD IF YOUR ON DRUGS WITCH I DONT DO

I'm sure alot of the reason these clubs are turing to hip hop is because they just don't have to deal with all the drug use that other types of parties and music attract.

I mean honestly when was the last time you ever attended a hip hop party and you saw people sitting around doing bumps of k and/ or popping pills? I know I haven't.

I am not trying to sterotype here, I am going off what I have seen with my own eyes........

Think about it, it makes sense!!

Originally posted by kaligirl

I'm sure alot of the reason these clubs are turing to hip hop is because they just don't have to deal with all the drug use that other types of parties and music attract.

I mean honestly when was the last time you ever attended a hip hop party and you saw people sitting around doing bumps of k and/ or popping pills? I know I haven't.

I am not trying to sterotype here, I am going off what I have seen with my own eyes........

In 100% agreement! :aright:

wrong. perhaps you may not notice at hip hop parties b/c of the lack of glowsticks or what not.. but i see just as many pills being passed around. it's still clubbing, going out, having a good time.

who said you had to listen to electronica to pop? :rolleyes:

gotta love the generalizations.

Originally posted by caponeslistao

IM NOT VIC'S BIGGEST FAN BUT I NEED A MIX OF MUSIC AT A CLUB I LIKE THE IDEA OF MIXING HOUSE AND HIP HOP REGGAE AND CLASSICS ON ONE BIG FLOOR

OLD SCHOOL PALLADIUM NYC STYLE

I REALLY CANT HANDLE LISTENING TO TECH,TRANCE,HOUSE,AND TRIBAL 5 HOURS STRAIGHT.THAS ONLY GOOD IF YOUR ON DRUGS WITCH I DONT DO

I second that notion!!!!

Originally posted by kitty19

wrong. perhaps you may not notice at hip hop parties b/c of the lack of glowsticks or what not.. but i see just as many pills being passed around. it's still clubbing, going out, having a good time.

who said you had to listen to electronica to pop? :rolleyes:

gotta love the generalizations.

Okay what the hell do glow sticks have to do with anything?? :rolleyes:

I am not saying that you have to listen to a certain type of music to do drugs. But it is almost a fact that drug use inside a hip hop club is at a very minimum compared to lets say SF.

And might I ask what club you were in that you saw this?? Were you carring glowsticks around? Did they enable you to see the pills being passed around?

:laugh: :laugh:

Im happy SF is turning to Hip-Hop...Im so sick of the same damn beat playing over and over in the club while a bunch of morons flutter around with glow sticks...and half the time they are so cracked out they dont even know what they are doing...Im sorry if I offend anyone but the hip hop crowd is alot better than the House/trance/jungle crowd...You dont see Cheetah or China Club or any other hip hop club getting shut down and raided every other day...SF and Exit were getting played out and needed a new scene...they finally caught on to the best nightlife scene out there...Hip Hop!!! Hopefully it will be upscale!!! :D

I like trance and house but i like to DANCE to it...not TRIP or E out to it!!! Sooo maybe they will take capones suggestion and mix them all together!! One big happy club family!!! :party:

yea cause the fighting that goes on at hip hop parties is just wonderful...gimme a break please

and if u honestly think there are not drugs going on at a hip hop party walk into the bathroom and pop ur head into one of the stalls

Etienne! :D