Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which club has the best looking crowd ?

Originally posted by tastyt

Well, DUH, didn't you know that the music just sounds better when it's absorbed by and then bounced back off of pretty people??? :rolleyes:

Yeah I know maaayn, pretty people rezonate like lollie60's ass-cavern after a good horse fucking! No joke! :aright:

Originally posted by dgmodel

thumbs down... out of about 2000 ppl i only 5% would be considered attractive at best...there are so many outdated, older guido/guidettes, and LI trash clubbers its not even funny... its definately the lesser of all evils compared to zacharys and chelsea and etc...

I dunno about this one. I have been a bunch of times and there is definitely some slammin chicks there on wednesdays and saturday nights, and the ratio is pretty good too. But i do agree there are alot of odler guido/guidettes hangin around too. You will mos def see a handful of out-of-work hairdressers chillin in mirage looking for young guys....

Originally posted by jjkitten

i disagree with soundfactory

everyone seems to be a juicehead

please tell me why every guy needs to take off

their shirt in that place? :confused:

it seems like a meathead competition

lets see who's a bigger meathead :rolleyes:

Could have to do with the heat. I was there on Sunday and the heat was so unbearable that I almost felt like I was gonna pass out. The shirt doesnt normally come off, but this past sunday was a must.

Originally posted by tastyt

Well, DUH, didn't you know that the music just sounds better when it's absorbed by and then bounced back off of pretty people??? :rolleyes:

Do you think everyone goes out just for the music? Because let me tell you when me and my Wall Street buddies get together we ask ourselves where a top DJ is spinning that night and thats where we go. Music is the icing on the cake. Grow up already.