Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas in 48 hours!!!

Well just got back and here is the low down...

115 degrees in the shade

Wed; went to Ghostbar. A little slow but that was bc it was a wed nite. i guess ppl really do work the next day in vegas. lots of hot girls and no guys, so that was a plus. Went to an after hour place in the MGM, i just cant remember right now, will tell u later.

Thurs was Studio 54, for their baby doll underwear party. Good music and lots of people. After hours at OPM

Fri- the best nite of all. Went to Rain. We knew the VIP host at rain so no cover and cut the entire line. had a table on the third floor overlooking the entire club with a glass balcony. Our own private security guards were a nice touch. Met Chris Weber and my friend was introduced to George Malouf (sp). Crazy time, with no sleeping

We stayed at the top floor of the Mirage in their penthouse. 3000sq ft 2 br, 2 bathrooms , 2 hot tubs.

For anyone going i would advise against going in the middle of the week. you will have a good time but will not get the true experience. Go thurs fri sat, or on a major holiday weekend like i have gone before.

Ill show pics as soon as i can get them

Now its time to get depressed:(

well, 48 hours from now i will be in Vegas....i have a few places that you named, but i will be there tues-sun nite...i definitely wanna see pics if you get them before tues, but if not, i will see them when i get back & then i will post mine...

i saw the 115 degrees for last week & so far the hottest will be 108, still hot though..

would i be able to chill by the pool around 9 or 10 & be ok???

I'm jealous...going to be headed there in just over 48 days for my birthday. By October, it shouldn't be too bad...

Where did everyone stay when they went? I'm planning on staying at Monte Carlo...I've always loved that hotel (nice, and not TOOO expensive)

Did anyone go to light? THey've got the most hilarious waitstaff in the bathrooms!!!

Originally posted by fineones

monte carlo is cool..they have the best brewery in there....

when i was there like 3 weeks ago..shit was 116 two days in a row

thank god u can drink alcohol on the street :D

i didn't know you could drink on the streets...great news...

i am soo happy that i saw it till be 99 degrees when i am there for 2 days....a lil more than 24 hours & i iwll be out there :D

I just want to wish anyone going to Vegas good luck. If you're going to Rain, make sure you bring your lunch bag because the line is rigoddamndiculous!

Got suckerd into going to Bikinis at Rio one night. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought there was a free buffet inside by the size of the women in there.

Originally posted by FrankieGunz

I just want to wish anyone going to Vegas good luck. If you're going to Rain, make sure you bring your lunch bag because the line is rigoddamndiculous!

Got suckerd into going to Bikinis at Rio one night. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought there was a free buffet inside by the size of the women in there.

i went to Rain twice & the line was definitely long, but on thursday nite it moved pretty fast.....one thing i can't really stand though is hip-hop & wrap when i go out to a club & that's all they play...i had absolutely no idea, but other than that, we hit up Baby's at Hard Rock, Risque, Rum Jungle (very nice place)...overall, i had a graet time out there, even though it was crappy thursday & friday wit rain...

Originally posted by clubrat98

Well just got back and here is the low down...

115 degrees in the shade

Wed; went to Ghostbar. A little slow but that was bc it was a wed nite. i guess ppl really do work the next day in vegas. lots of hot girls and no guys, so that was a plus. Went to an after hour place in the MGM, i just cant remember right now, will tell u later.

Thurs was Studio 54, for their baby doll underwear party. Good music and lots of people. After hours at OPM

Fri- the best nite of all. Went to Rain. We knew the VIP host at rain so no cover and cut the entire line. had a table on the third floor overlooking the entire club with a glass balcony. Our own private security guards were a nice touch. Met Chris Weber and my friend was introduced to George Malouf (sp). Crazy time, with no sleeping

We stayed at the top floor of the Mirage in their penthouse. 3000sq ft 2 br, 2 bathrooms , 2 hot tubs.

For anyone going i would advise against going in the middle of the week. you will have a good time but will not get the true experience. Go thurs fri sat, or on a major holiday weekend like i have gone before.

Ill show pics as soon as i can get them

Now its time to get depressed:(

Damn you went again? Thats cool. I can't wait to plan another trip. I might be going in October. I also was thinking about planing a bachelorette party there for my friend. There would be 8 of us girls, so it would be a blast. I just think I that I would have to make it a pretty affordable trip to get everyone to agree to it. :( thats probably gonna be though

Has anyone been to Vegas for New Years? I'll be heading out there this year and was wondering what to expect.

I do know I won't be visiting Rain. If the long line is not enough to keep you from going in, the hip hop will. I think I'll stick with Sapphire. The entertainment is top notch.