Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First we had Shock & Awe, then the revo lush tion.. now

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

comes......................

The

Renaissance

I think i found a niche..... S&G might add a partner for at least one night.. Together i think we can destroy the club scene.....

This has NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE IN FLORIDA.. this is big

Our DJ is on board, i preped the club, they know we have 100% full control over sound, lights and door... if they want to do biz with us, it's our way or the highway.... I'm bringing in the big guns for this one.. none of those faggot ass disco themes, or 80's themes or open bar bs... no comps, no hook ups, no bs, its about the music and pricing things within reason to todays club market and economy...

Cover will be so low you will be shocked...

be ready, this week if i get the call, we will move forward or if the club drops the ball, the the Renaissance will be over before it began..

hopefully by summers end, this will go down, our dj in on tour a lot so we will see about the dates...

Guest saleen351

I can tell you this...

and i might take a beating for this one.....

our format will be trance........................

with a twist....;)

basically we will pick a set of years and ONLY PLAY TRACKS PRODUCED IN THose YEAR(S)

which years is up to the dj and us..

AND THE CROWD CHOOSES ALL THE TRACKS.. THE DJ THEN LAYS IT DOWN....

Guest saleen351

GA its done all the time...

Works very well....

remeber with the big gun we have on board, we'll get like 193487123984723984712398472384234 track requests, with a 4 hour set, thats like 35 tracks... So the DJ picks out of all the tracks and puts his "2 cents" into the mix and bam, you have a great set...

It more of a marketing tool....

Miami is just clueless and has never seen anything like this, thus why NONE of our parties will be in miami or sobe... Miami people have closed minds.. Lauderdale people get drunk and fuck!

PS i wouldn't use my own money for anything if i didn't think it will work, we also have another trick up our sleeve...

I"m thinking we can do (weather permitting, god i hope the weather gods are good) we'll do 800 people...

No matter what event is on in miami, we'll still do 800 people we are insulated from dade county....

I set it up, guyman seals the deal... S&G have never been in debt... We are plus 200 bucks:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest saleen351

on the launch pad....

waiting on the control room to give us the green light....

stayed tuned... the mission might get scrubbed or blast off....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by eKiTeL

I would like to hear some trance from 1937-1942

yea, those were the good years of trance...