Clubplanet Nightlife Community

xanax

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

No recreational value at all. They're good for sleeping after skiing the slopes all night though.

not a smart thing to do after skiing the slopes, turning your heart on and off like that will cause it to stop working, saw 2 friends go down that way

Originally posted by dancerbar

not a smart thing to do after skiing the slopes, turning your heart on and off like that will cause it to stop working, saw 2 friends go down that way

i'm convinced you're a 45 year old nagging mother. check www.dare.com and see if they have a forum you can preach on. bye now.

Guest saleen351

i runa pharma whole sale supplier...

alprazolam and loricet is the generics

loricet = percs and its 36 bucks for a bottle of 500, 650mg

and alprazolam = xanax is 90 bucks for a bottle of 500 bars,, 2mg...

someone gave me one and a half after factory sunday b/c my lil ass couldnt fall asleep to save my life... did the trick, i was assed out all day sunday

and btw, i met a kid in wildwood for memorial day a few years ago, kid woulda been cute as a button but he took an oxycotin and he was drooling all over himself... puke

Originally posted by dogekid

i'm convinced you're a 45 year old nagging mother. check www.dare.com and see if they have a forum you can preach on. bye now.

not even close brotha, i will party with the best of them no doubt, but there is a difference in partying like an idiot and partying, its a proven fact taking xanax after blowing coke can and will kill under the right circumstances, so my question is why even risk it?? i am not afraid to die by any means, i have lived a great life but if i go down its not gonna be because i wanted to do some scoops and drink vodka, or because i got so outta control with some blow that i had to put myself to sleep

all i am saying is this, being 27 yrs old and around this scene since the days of arena, nasa etc, i have seen alot of partying some responsible and some just plain stupid, if i can help one of these 21/22yr old kids who know no better then great, if not at least i tried, i have simply buried to many friends over the yrs to drugs and so forth, but in the end its their/your life so do what you want, just think of your mother while taking that xanax after blowing your coke,