Clubplanet Nightlife Community

flight 800 - 9/11...

anyone check out this book yet, its called first strike and its theories and etc on how flight 800 was the first attempt to attack america but we shot it down or something to that extent i recently ordered it from B&K but have not had a chance to read it yet... just curious if anyone here knows about it or read it...

its interesting. i heard this guy talkin about how all flights have a preset flight path and any deviations raise alarm with the control towers and people of that nature, yet both planes on 9/11 basically made u turns and no one noticed. i beleive that the plane that crashed in pennsylvania or whatever was shot down by the airforce. debris was found in like 3 different states which wouldnt happen from a ground crash. more likely the planes were shot down and dropped debris while crashing from a high altitude.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

its interesting. i heard this guy talkin about how all flights have a preset flight path and any deviations raise alarm with the control towers and people of that nature, yet both planes on 9/11 basically made u turns and no one noticed. i beleive that the plane that crashed in pennsylvania or whatever was shot down by the airforce. debris was found in like 3 different states which wouldnt happen from a ground crash. more likely the planes were shot down and dropped debris while crashing from a high altitude.

DO you ever have your facts correct?....where do you get your constant misinformation?

• 2 years later...
relax destruction that post by igloo is 3 yrs old

i know we all miss him alot , but it appears he is gone for good

oh. lol. I never read the date stamps for some strange reason. I guess kid touching became more important to him than putting his neocon boot licking blog-whores and Bush on a pedistel on a daily basis.