Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...monday morning vents...

...picking up where i left off on friday...i'm really not a complainer but why not let it out if it's inside...

so

a

big

FU to the idiots not showing up to open the gym this morning...nothing like getting up at 5am and waiting for 45 minutes for no one to show...grrrrrr....

Originally posted by phatman

so

a

big

FU to the idiots not showing up to open the gym this morning...nothing like getting up at 5am and waiting for 45 minutes for no one to show...grrrrrr....

umm that sucks..that would deffinetly ruin my day

just want to give a big FU to the makers of the sausage egg in cheese's of the world....why cant u be full of protien and healthy fats so i can eat u in the morning instead of tuna AGAIN!!

at this time i would also like to say the same goes for krispy kreme

Originally posted by misk

.....i am failing to see the BAD in this lol......

this means i am stuck at this computer for 7 hours with nothing except answering the phone that has brealy rang this mornin...i am gonna fall asleep & watch, my boss will call to see how it is in here....i need stuff to do to keep me busy & help pass the day by

Originally posted by erica127

this means i am stuck at this computer for 7 hours with nothing except answering the phone that has brealy rang this mornin...i am gonna fall asleep & watch, my boss will call to see how it is in here....i need stuff to do to keep me busy & help pass the day by

...come to my office in Livingston...i'll give you enought work to keep you here through the night...

Originally posted by phatman

...come to my office in Livingston...i'll give you enought work to keep you here through the night...

hmm, sounds temptin & that's only about 20 mins away, but i have reached the point of laziness & can't even walk out to my car now :laugh:

Originally posted by Reeni

FU to the diner who forgot my freakin bacon so I to walk back

to get my BACON!

and FU to Dr.Atkins for his diet thats torturing me!:banghead:

that diet is just way too hard...my sister only lasted for about 2 weeks cuz it just doesn't seem right for everyone out there...i know exactly what u r goin throught cuz i couldn't last 2 days on that diet

the worst part is that you can eat pretty much anything.......

but reading more and more your restricted i mean steak no sauce(a1 or whathave you)you can eat fried chicken but special flour an oil your only allowed no more than 20 grams of carbs a day and sadly im addicted to pepsi which is 28 grams:mad:

but reading more and more your restricted i mean steak no sauce(a1 or whathave you)you can eat fried chicken but special flour an oil your only allowed no more than 20 grams of carbs a day and sadly im addicted to pepsi which is 28 grams:mad:

tell me about it...up at school i would eat pasta about 3 times a week & everything & i would probably eat over 50 g of carbs a day....i was torchuring my body on that shit...there is another thing you could try if droves you crazy & it deals with how many points you are allowed to eat per day, NOT weight watchers, but sumin along those lines where you monitor what you eat & how many points you are allowed a day...my sis did it & lost over 10 pounds easily...

FU to it only being 9:30 & me closin my eyes here & there

...im a carb junkie....and pepsi....sigh......

Originally posted by misk

...im a carb junkie....and pepsi....sigh......

and the only reason why im on this diet is to help my mom

she's on it so me and my big mouth agreed to help her loose weight ......I'll do it to mom

Pepsi:drool:

my good mood shot to hell and i have the mta to thank for it!!!

Express train ran on the local track (missed trian #1)...so I ran over to the other side...next express train runs on the express track (missed train #2)...I see the next train coming in the distance so i do a crazy sprint back over to the express...here I am 30 mins late for work...blah